Closed Thread
Page 103 of 119 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1181
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teej17 View Post
    Hi all. I've read along for quite awhile but only posted a couple of times previously. All your input has helped me find Dr M whom I'm hoping is my miracle man! He has mentioned that I will likely have intralippids prior to transfer for my next cycle. I'm in Adelaide and was wondering if anyone in Adelaide knows where this can be done??
    Are you seeing an FS in Adelaide? I'm not sure of any clinics there but I'm also seeing Dr M and I'm in Melb. I rang my FS's office and they do it as a day procedure from the hospital she's based. The nurse just booked me in for or. Around $400 for infusion and $30ish for bag from chemist.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Just wondering if someone would be able to answer a few questions please.
    Am planning to do an endometrial biopsy for nk cells if current cycle doesn't work. My blood test for nk cells is ok. My fs said he can do it in luteal phase and send the testing for nk cells to Laverty pathology.
    - for those who had endometrial biopsy did your fs test for other things apart from nk cells
    - what lab was your sample sent to
    - for those who saw dr m, what tests on the endometrium was done whilst doing biopsy apart from nk cell testing ?
    Sorry for so many questions but wanted to be well informed! Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey ladies is anyone else taking baby aspirin? I took it prior to conception and now at 7w I appear to have a hematoma and I'm not sure if i should stop taking it? I forgot to ask my OB today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Cassidy I asked a few weeks ago for advice and only one person answered. I am getting tested Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Faith750 - this is what I'm worried about my clinic is doing NKC blood on Tuesday and I'm getting a scratch done to help with implantation should I be asking them to just do the damn biopsy? How much extra is it

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84, I started with clexane then transitioned to baby aspirin at maybe 16 weeks? I'll be on aspirin for the rest of the pregnancy. Isn't the aspirin so you don't get a blood clot? Sounds dangerous I would ring my OB if I were you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Hey ladies is anyone else taking baby aspirin? I took it prior to conception and now at 7w I appear to have a hematoma and I'm not sure if i should stop taking it? I forgot to ask my OB today.
    I'm taking baby aspirin since I found out about this pregnancy, along with Clexane. Did the doctor say you got the hematoma because of aspirin? What is the link between the two?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongol View Post
    I'm taking baby aspirin since I found out about this pregnancy, along with Clexane. Did the doctor say you got the hematoma because of aspirin? What is the link between the two?
    No not at all. I had just been taking it from what I had read online as I have had blood flow issues in the past. OB said to stop the aspirin if I start bleeding.

From what I have read now a hematoma is a relatively common thing in pregnancy and it's like a clot so if anything the aspirin probably helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84 that's what I thought. If anything, aspirin should help preventing clots. I hope it fixes itself and you have a smooth and stress free pregnancy xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84 that's what I thought. If anything, aspirin should help preventing clots. I hope it fixes itself and you have a smooth and stress free pregnancy xx