+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations @Patience86! That's so nice to hear, I hope he can do the same for me too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Patience86: congrats. Glad to hear the good news and dr S helped you in the end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I wrote a huge reply to you all and it deleted as I posted aarrrrrhhh!!! To cut a long story short though, IVF 6 was a massive fail last Oct and I'm only just starting to come to terms with it! I'm so desperate but also so close to giving up all at the same time! What I need now though is any recommendations from Perth ladies who know of FS who will work alongside with DR S. The last 2 FS I have been to don't agree with intripilid treatment and/or steroids, DHEA etc. After a disaster changing clinics last cycle I'm afraid Im FS shopping again... thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly11 View Post
    Hi ladies, I wrote a huge reply to you all and it deleted as I posted aarrrrrhhh!!! To cut a long story short though, IVF 6 was a massive fail last Oct and I'm only just starting to come to terms with it! I'm so desperate but also so close to giving up all at the same time! What I need now though is any recommendations from Perth ladies who know of FS who will work alongside with DR S. The last 2 FS I have been to don't agree with intripilid treatment and/or steroids, DHEA etc. After a disaster changing clinics last cycle I'm afraid Im FS shopping again... thanks
    Dr saba, info is on the 1st and 2nd pgs of this thread :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know any Perth FSs that agree with immune treatment. Mine didn't. I just took what Dr Saba prescribed and did the fertility meds via my FS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Molly11: Perth FS are conservative. It is unlikely that you will find one that will listen to you. Yes, as far as i know, Dr Saba is the only one who does intralipid here in perth. He can work along side with your FS. I wont' bother telling your FS because sometime can be backfired. Before DrS, i travelled to sydney.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molly11 - I am with PIVET medical centre in Leederville, Dr Mark Sillender who I really get along with. Some people can find him too matter of fact but I like his upfront approach and he doesn't BS you which I like, is caring and sensible. He has had me on steroids from the beginning (2015) and PIVET now do DHEA as standard from what I can see. He is a colleague of Dr Saba's at Glengarry and happy to work alongside him. He is up to date with all the evidence and will give you the information to make an informed choice. Dr Gaythrie Barude is also at PIVET and have met her a few times, she also seems sensible and non nonsense but I've not had a lot to do with her so not sure what her feelings are re: intralipid. I also consult with Dr M. Hope this helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, quick note: Dr Sillender only works at PIVET on thurs but consults in rooms up in Duncraig like Dr Saba, so if you can't get in to see him at PIVET can try his rooms - his receptionist Michelle is really lovely and caring and will do her best to get you in soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw both Dr Borude and Dr Sillender at PIVET in Leederville. I switched from a different perth clinic. Very straight to the point and quite abrupt but I didn't care I just wanted to get pregnant.
    They put me straight on DHEA and prednisolone for my cycle, after reviewing my history and tests (they were much more thorough with tests than my first clinic). I had 1 fresh cycle and now have DD & DS (FET) from that cycle.
    Not sure about intralipid but they seem much more forward thinking than the other perth clinic I've dealt with. Good luck.