Closed Thread
Page 82 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 1226
  1. #811
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,127
    Thanks
    7,259
    Thanked
    13,605
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @gorgeousgeorge Cool, we can virtual high five each other mid flight! I fly home from CT next Sunday as you fly out to Greece. Gee I hope we can find some baby dust in those clouds.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (17-09-2016),faithandhopellove  (17-09-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (17-09-2016),Minniemin  (17-09-2016),Summer  (18-09-2016)

  3. #812
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,620
    Thanks
    5,875
    Thanked
    8,555
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    @gorgeousgeorge Cool, we can virtual high five each other mid flight! I fly home from CT next Sunday as you fly out to Greece. Gee I hope we can find some baby dust in those clouds.
    Omg when do you fly out @Tahli? I keep forgetting it's all happening..like now

    My donors epu should be end of the week

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (17-09-2016),Blossom74  (17-09-2016),faithandhopellove  (17-09-2016),midnite01  (17-09-2016),Summer  (18-09-2016),winsor  (17-09-2016)

  5. #813
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    262
    Thanks
    540
    Thanked
    810
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies, I'm getting really worried that I've chosen the wrong FS I'm pretty sure I'm with the same one at Monash that you are all unhappy with.
    I have my first appointment with the Nurse this Thursday where I get all my drugs. My progesterone was up to 37 yesterday so I'm hoping AF comes in the next couple of weeks.
    I was disappointed to find out that my FS is too busy to do EPU or transfers anymore... It would be nice to have consistency.
    I have been reading all of your posts, I still find most of them really confusing... So many drugs that i am going to have to learn... But it's comforting to know that you're all here, as I am sure I am going to have lots of questions.
    You're all so strong, it's inspiring and gives me confidence that I'll be able to get through this too... I am really scared.

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spazzyp For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (17-09-2016),Blossom74  (17-09-2016),Charlie74  (17-09-2016),faithandhopellove  (17-09-2016),Grace1  (17-09-2016),MissDa  (17-09-2016)

  7. #814
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,127
    Thanks
    7,259
    Thanked
    13,605
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @tuxcat I start Gestone tomorrow and fly out on Thursday with my transfer booked for 8pm Friday (Melbourne time). I still genuinely can't believe I'm going.
    I can't wait for your EDs EPU. Too exciting!! Can you remind me...has your ED donated before?
    Plus @Blossom74 hot on your heels!!!
    It's lovely to be cycling with some of the 'old' girls again.

  8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (17-09-2016),Blossom74  (17-09-2016),Caesardust  (18-09-2016),faithandhopellove  (17-09-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (17-09-2016),Grace1  (17-09-2016),Summer  (18-09-2016),tuxcat  (17-09-2016)

  9. #815
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,620
    Thanks
    5,875
    Thanked
    8,555
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    @tuxcat I start Gestone tomorrow and fly out on Thursday with my transfer booked for 8pm Friday (Melbourne time). I still genuinely can't believe I'm going.
    I can't wait for your EDs EPU. Too exciting!! Can you remind me...has your ED donated before?
    Plus @Blossom74 hot on your heels!!!
    It's lovely to be cycling with some of the 'old' girls again.
    ok wow so exciting! When's your lovely lunch with Ben Waa?

    EDs first donation..first scan on Monday

  10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (17-09-2016),faithandhopellove  (17-09-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (17-09-2016),Grace1  (17-09-2016),midnite01  (17-09-2016),Summer  (18-09-2016),Tahli  (17-09-2016)

  11. #816
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,813
    Thanks
    28,289
    Thanked
    14,318
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lay off the 'old' stuff lady!!!

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (17-09-2016),Grace1  (17-09-2016),Summer  (18-09-2016),Tahli  (17-09-2016),tuxcat  (17-09-2016)

  13. #817
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,813
    Thanks
    28,289
    Thanked
    14,318
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazzyp View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm getting really worried that I've chosen the wrong FS I'm pretty sure I'm with the same one at Monash that you are all unhappy with.
    I have my first appointment with the Nurse this Thursday where I get all my drugs. My progesterone was up to 37 yesterday so I'm hoping AF comes in the next couple of weeks.
    I was disappointed to find out that my FS is too busy to do EPU or transfers anymore... It would be nice to have consistency.
    I have been reading all of your posts, I still find most of them really confusing... So many drugs that i am going to have to learn... But it's comforting to know that you're all here, as I am sure I am going to have lots of questions.
    You're all so strong, it's inspiring and gives me confidence that I'll be able to get through this too... I am really scared.

    It'll all be ok hon One thing I've learned on this crapola of a journey is that everyone's experience is different. One person might like a clinic while another hates it. Another might rave about a certain FS and the next will be like WTF?! The only meds you need to learn about are the ones you'll be on - and you won't be on all of them. The rest of the info you need, we can collectively fill in the gaps. You'll be surprised how much you can take in in such a short amount of time! It'll all work out in the wash, I promise!

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (17-09-2016),Charlie74  (17-09-2016),faithandhopellove  (17-09-2016),Minniemin  (17-09-2016),Spazzyp  (17-09-2016),Summer  (18-09-2016)

  15. #818
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,620
    Thanks
    5,875
    Thanked
    8,555
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    Lay off the 'old' stuff lady!!!
    Cranky old bags!

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (17-09-2016),Blossom74  (17-09-2016),faithandhopellove  (17-09-2016),Summer  (18-09-2016),Tahli  (17-09-2016)

  17. #819
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,620
    Thanks
    5,875
    Thanked
    8,555
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Spazzyp yes I second what blossom said, everyone has different experiences with different Drs so go with your gut. We all have different issues generally so there really is no one size fits all approach, but it's definitely helpful to hear what others are trying so that you can be armed with all the questions if you need to keep trying different things. Good luck I hope your journey is short

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (17-09-2016),faithandhopellove  (17-09-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (17-09-2016),Spazzyp  (17-09-2016)

  19. #820
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,345
    Thanks
    603
    Thanked
    4,608
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Tahli congrats on the perfect lining. Is this with wazza? Is this a new ct cycle or the donated 3. I know im so behind but hi.
    @tuxcat hi its lovely to be back.
    @Minniemin thanks so much for your information and yours to gorgeousgeorge its greatly appreciated.
    Lastly as my ph is dying fast. A shout out to @BlondeinBrisvegas and @Blossom hiya girls

  20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (17-09-2016),Blossom74  (17-09-2016),Caesardust  (18-09-2016),faithandhopellove  (17-09-2016),Minniemin  (17-09-2016),Summer  (18-09-2016),Tahli  (17-09-2016)


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Melbourne Natural Medicine ClinicLeading natural health practitioners in fertility, preconception, pregnancy, and children's health. We take an ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›