The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece
- @tuxcat- DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece - EPU 26/09
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @Tahli - DE Cycle FET - Cape Town
- @ange1111- OE Cycle
- @Caesardust- Day 5 transfer x 2 29/08
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!! - Follow up scan - 12/09
- @skeeter - BFFP!!!!!! - HCG @ 18dpo - 1232
- @Green lady - 13 wk scan - 02/09
- @Charlie74 - Wazza appointment - 15/09
- @Summer -Deciding on DE options here in Aus and O/seas
- @MissDa - EDA- PD found 20/08!!!!
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @winsor- DE Cycle - Aus
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii 11/10
- @Billie2 - OE FET
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
-@Summer -DE Cycle
Results 1 to 10 of 1226
03-09-2016 21:02 #1
IVF over 40#39
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 05-09-2016 at 07:02.
03-09-2016 21:27 #2
@Tahli big hugs lovely, I hope you're ok xx
@Summer YAY you go girl good on you for moving ahead!
@Twiglets big hugs to you too, that's awful, you've been through the ringer lately so things can only go up from here. I hope you're on the mend now. X
i too have a good feeling for @Caesardust, fx it's right.
Ive skimmed a little today as I've had so much work to catch up on after being so distracted for the last few days so sorry if I've missed anyone else.
@winsor I meant to say congrats about finishing your counselling too, all good to go now!!
Ive got my bloods on Tuesday so will be officially starting my cycle if all goes to plan...wowsers! how did that happen!
03-09-2016 21:30 #3
@skeeter sorry I missed your post, congrats on your levels, they're amazing! And please don't feel like an imposter in here, like GG says without the success stories it's way too depressing, we are here to support though the good as well as the bad. I really hope this time is yours, fx
03-09-2016 21:33 #4Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2016
@Tahli mate, im so sorry about your lining. Why? Why? Oh why does this have to happen now! Fruck you universe. And yes, please go into it here, and feel free to say whatever you want. I havent supported you through any de cycles yet, so I'll feel left out if you dont give me the chance. I hope it behaves itself. I can use my teacher voice "Excuse me Tahli's lining, its important that you need to be in the right place at the right time. Got that? Right place, right time. Thank you." But seriously, i can totalky understand why you are worried, frustrated and upset. xox
03-09-2016 21:38 #5Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2014
03-09-2016 22:59 #6Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2016
03-09-2016 23:40 #7
@Tahli and @Charlie74 it does feel like the universe is against us through this process. I just shock myself each time I think about how easy it is for some women to get pregnant and I just think something is seriously wrong here to intervene in such a aggressive way and still not get the desired outcome. There's obviously a big piece of the puzzle that we are missing but is age only it? It's a mind fruck. I'm thinking of you both my unlucky lining sisters
I wrote to the donor agency to say I didn't think it was fair (in a nice way) for another woman to go through a failure with de with that donor if there is an issue with her eggs which is what the Cfc FS said could be the case. I told her he advised choosing another donor next time. I said that getting to the point where you are choosing the de route means you really are near the end financially and emotionally and the stress of dud eggs from a donor can just destroy someone plus I think the donor should know her eggs are dodgy at age 24. She wrote back some crap about it being gods will and that she is reading a book about it. Wtf???
03-09-2016 23:43 #8
03-09-2016 23:51 #9
04-09-2016 00:15 #10
The Following User Says Thank You to AnnaMM For This Useful Post:
House Call DoctorHouse Call Doctor can provide an urgent after-hours visit to you and your family, when urgent medical situations arise ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
IVF babies due March/April/May 2017#2pregnancy and babies through IVF
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
IVF/FET April & May chatConception & Fertility General Chat
CD8, Who's also at the start of their cycle and TTC?Conception & Fertility General Chat
Egg Donation in Greece #5Egg Donation
Considering a terminationShould we have another baby?
Having a tough time with the dad... Does it get any easier?Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
Things your pets have eaten and shouldn't haveGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat