ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 97 of 99 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all I joined the tww on thursday. I have been prescribed crinone and pessaties, both to be used 2 x per day. This is my Second fresh transfer (no fet). I'm looking for a bit of feedback. I've read around the wonderful world of Google that most people only get prescribed one. I don't have an issues with my cycle as far as I am aware and I know that both being presribed is normal for my fs (nurses mentioned fs always gives her patients both). Anyway, my concern is that most people usually get horrible side effects with either. I get nothing....no cramps, no sore / huge boobs, no mood swings, nothing. I was always wondering why people say they're so horrible, I really don't find it that bad...what are your experiences on these progesterone supports?
    I am in no way complaining that I have no side effects!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopa View Post
    Hey all I joined the tww on thursday. I have been prescribed crinone and pessaties, both to be used 2 x per day. This is my Second fresh transfer (no fet). I'm looking for a bit of feedback. I've read around the wonderful world of Google that most people only get prescribed one. I don't have an issues with my cycle as far as I am aware and I know that both being presribed is normal for my fs (nurses mentioned fs always gives her patients both). Anyway, my concern is that most people usually get horrible side effects with either. I get nothing....no cramps, no sore / huge boobs, no mood swings, nothing. I was always wondering why people say they're so horrible, I really don't find it that bad...what are your experiences on these progesterone supports?
    I am in no way complaining that I have no side effects!
    Hello! We have the same transfer date ! I am on progynova and pessaries. I don't have massive side effects like that either.. just hormonal as though I'm getting my AF! Have been very tired though! I think when people say they are so horrible is more to do with the lovely discharge and waxy crap that we have to deal with ! I guess the more you do it the more it dosnt bother you.. feels like that for me.. transfer number 4 x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pops For This Useful Post:

Snoopa  (24-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @pops. Yeah the discharge is the worst of it really! But if it works in the end I'm really not complaining about that!
    Did you do a 3 day or 5 day transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopa View Post
    Thanks @pops. Yeah the discharge is the worst of it really! But if it works in the end I'm really not complaining about that!
    Did you do a 3 day or 5 day transfer?
    Yes! Agree completely! A 5 day.. you? My BT is for sat but I'm going to do it Friday as I have a wedding to go to on Saturday.. terrible timing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cooki sorry to hear your news. Good luck with your next steps. We are all here for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I went MIA after my post saturday trying to deal. Bloods and af arriving today confirmed what we knew on sat from hpt. We are going to try a FET next month and try a short getaway between now and then to recharge. Have to tell the family now and then try not to think about IVF at all until next cycle starts

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

pops  (24-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Sept-Oct 2016

Good luck with the next cycle @mish239. Even though you knew the BT would be negative, it's still hard to get that news. Enjoy some time out to recharge.
    Last edited by Flower78; 24-10-2016 at 18:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cycle has been cancel FML

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    I went MIA after my post saturday trying to deal. Bloods and af arriving today confirmed what we knew on sat from hpt. We are going to try a FET next month and try a short getaway between now and then to recharge. Have to tell the family now and then try not to think about IVF at all until next cycle starts
    Sorry to hear it's never nice to get a bfn. Take a break a holiday sounds amazing to recharge.
    Me and hubby already booked holidays to Japan in Feb. Not holding our lives back because of ivf anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    Cycle has been cancel FML
    Oo no is it because you're not ovulated? Did they say why?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mish239 all the best for the next one. It will be good to take a break. @cag14 that sucks