Closed Thread
Page 26 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 985
  1. #251
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    181
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked
    106
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingerlion View Post
    Thanks @Babydream101. Good luck tomorrow

    I had surgery for this issue 2 years ago and the tube was open so this issue really f+ing bugs me. I feel like they are sending me round and around in circles. They can see fluid build up on the ultrasound and it's only a guess. But the patency test is pretty accurate as they shoot dye that glows through the tubes and watch it come out the other end. I watched it with the specialist.

    I'm doing a medicated cycle with progynova and endometrim only. Lining is at 8mm so all ready to go but now I want to know what is really going on with this tube. How can the dye go through fine 2 weeks ago and I saw that with my own eyes but now the tube is blocked?
    Ohh that would be so so stressful.. that's really strange hopefully the young girl and supervisor made a mistake and when you have your next scan it comes back all clear and ready to go!! 8mm is great that's what mine was at on Friday so hoping Its even more cushy for tomorrow!
    I'm doing a medicated FET too, gonal, ovidrel and now pessaries I hope you get some answers at your next fs appt.

  2. #252
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Christies Beach
    Posts
    430
    Thanks
    779
    Thanked
    219
    Reviews
    0
    @pops my friend had 4 failed transfers and did a double and has beautiful twins. I guess you just need to see if financially, emotionally, physically deal with twins or in the case they split quads. 3 of my friends have twins I have thought about double transfers but really don't want twins hehe. It comes down to you

  3. #253
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked
    50
    Reviews
    0
    @pops I asked the clinic about a double. They told me the same -high risk. But they keep telling me at my age (40) only 1 in 5 embryos becomes a live birth. So, if this one fails (first was a fresh one and chhemical) I will put two in. My FS told me that normally they only do 1 but over 40 you can opt to do 2. I believe if you've had multiple failures then you also opt to do 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by pops View Post
    Wow @Gingerlion that is awful!! How frustrating!

    Oh my god @Juliannicholson that is so exciting! Congratulations X

    You must be so excited for Friday @mish239 and love that you found something to wear! Go the maxi skirt ������!

    I finally got my period today woo hoo ! This will be my 4th transfer (2 negatives and 1 mc) when do you get to the stage to have a double transfer? Is anyone having doubles? My clinic said they don't like to do them as if I fall pregnant it will be a high risk pregnancy but I like the idea that it gives me a better chance! Thoughts? X

  4. #254
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    849
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked
    449
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yah @pops, good luck with this transfer. I'm resigned to the fact if I ever get a BFP it will only be a 1 time thing so I would be happy doing a double transfer and getting multiple but my clinic won't do it until you have had a few failed attempts.

  5. #255
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    849
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked
    449
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Does anyone know what size they like your follicles to be at for collection?

  6. #256
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,258
    Thanks
    502
    Thanked
    1,215
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @pops my clinic won't do doubles until three failed transfers and close to/over 40. Your cumulative chance of pregnancy is the same either single/double but of course double saves time and money. They certainly wouldn't let me do double because I've already had a very high risk singleton pregnancy.

  7. #257
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked
    50
    Reviews
    0
    I was told they like them to be over 15mm, preferably 20mm...
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    Does anyone know what size they like your follicles to be at for collection?

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    512
    Thanks
    178
    Thanked
    286
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pops View Post
    Wow @Gingerlion that is awful!! How frustrating!

    Oh my god @Juliannicholson that is so exciting! Congratulations X

    You must be so excited for Friday @mish239 and love that you found something to wear! Go the maxi skirt 🏻!

    I finally got my period today woo hoo ! This will be my 4th transfer (2 negatives and 1 mc) when do you get to the stage to have a double transfer? Is anyone having doubles? My clinic said they don't like to do them as if I fall pregnant it will be a high risk pregnancy but I like the idea that it gives me a better chance! Thoughts? X
    Yay for starting this cycle!

    With a double transfer I think everyone is different ands it's a personal thing,
    I have had 3 failed transfers 2 being early chems then a negative.

    I am in my 4th transfer now and we did a double transfer 4 days ago, my dr was ok with it but gave us the papers outlining all the risks involved

    Good luck with this cycle

  9. #259
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,641
    Thanks
    1,336
    Thanked
    1,078
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @julianicholson I'm SO happy to read your result! Congratulations!!!! I really hope this is the one. Well done for graduating to the DIG!! Save me a spot there
    Tell me, what have been your numbers with your chemicals/mc? Is it better this time? I know it will be hard to trust the numbers but this could be it!!!
    @Gingerlion I hate getting flippant sonographers. I don't think they realise that what they say stays with us all day. Hope you get to chat to your FS soon xx

    Yay @pops glad AF is here!!! Twins would be hard. But some people would love to have two at once then stop. Up to you. You could also get triplets or quads I understand wanting a positive result tho. A big decision to make xx

    AFM Just got off the phone with the embryologist. Got 3 normal embryos!!!!!!! Sooooo happy!!!
    1 came back abnormal
    2 were inconclusive
    1 had no result

    The best thing is we only get charged for 4 as we got 4 results! We can retest the others down the line if we need to. (Hopefully one of the three is the one!!)



    Found out last night that our baby had one less X chromosome. A very common cause of miscarriage. Means it was a little girl. Somehow knowing that makes me sad. Gives the baby more of an identity. Very much a blessing it didn't survive because life would have been hard for her.(only a small % make it to live birth with this syndrome)

    I also still have blood clots that need to pass before we can cycle again which they saw in the scan last night. If it doesn't pass naturally I'll have to have another procedure. Fingers crossed I don't. He predicts my period will come in two weeks.

    Oh and apparently I'm ovulating! They haven't been able to determine whether I do that so it feels nice to know my body is doing something that it should be doing...for once. No chance of conception with the blood clot still there tho. Nothing to stick to. Oh and I have blocked tubes too!

    Lots to process these last two days xxx
    Speak to my FS tonight about a plan of action.

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

    katham  (06-10-2016),mish239  (05-10-2016),nattie84  (05-10-2016),Phia  (05-10-2016)

  11. #260
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked
    50
    Reviews
    0
    @lotsathoughts great news on the embryos. Do you freeze all of them or just the normal ones? Good luck with passing the clots and moving on to the next stage

    Just spoke to my FS who apologised multiple times and told me to go with the expert who did the tube test and not the sonographer from today who actually can't diagnose that on a scan. Sanity is restored. Just realised that in my distress I left the clinic without seeing the nurse! fail!

    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    @julianicholson I'm SO happy to read your result! Congratulations!!!! I really hope this is the one. Well done for graduating to the DIG!! Save me a spot there
    Tell me, what have been your numbers with your chemicals/mc? Is it better this time? I know it will be hard to trust the numbers but this could be it!!!
    @Gingerlion I hate getting flippant sonographers. I don't think they realise that what they say stays with us all day. Hope you get to chat to your FS soon xx

    Yay @pops glad AF is here!!! Twins would be hard. But some people would love to have two at once then stop. Up to you. You could also get triplets or quads I understand wanting a positive result tho. A big decision to make xx

    AFM Just got off the phone with the embryologist. Got 3 normal embryos!!!!!!! Sooooo happy!!!
    1 came back abnormal
    2 were inconclusive
    1 had no result

    The best thing is we only get charged for 4 as we got 4 results! We can retest the others down the line if we need to. (Hopefully one of the three is the one!!)



    Found out last night that our baby had one less X chromosome. A very common cause of miscarriage. Means it was a little girl. Somehow knowing that makes me sad. Gives the baby more of an identity. Very much a blessing it didn't survive because life would have been hard for her.(only a small % make it to live birth with this syndrome)

    I also still have blood clots that need to pass before we can cycle again which they saw in the scan last night. If it doesn't pass naturally I'll have to have another procedure. Fingers crossed I don't. He predicts my period will come in two weeks.

    Oh and apparently I'm ovulating! They haven't been able to determine whether I do that so it feels nice to know my body is doing something that it should be doing...for once. No chance of conception with the blood clot still there tho. Nothing to stick to. Oh and I have blocked tubes too!

    Lots to process these last two days xxx
    Speak to my FS tonight about a plan of action.


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET Aug. - Sept. 2016
    By Trang in forum IVF
    Replies: 701
    Last Post: 11-10-2016, 10:29
  2. TTC-May, 2016 #3
    By Lozz90 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-06-2016, 10:48
  3. TTC - May, 2016 #2
    By Lovemysons in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1120
    Last Post: 28-05-2016, 21:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
TPS Health Physiotherapy and PilatesTPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates has three clinics located at Morningside, Redlands and Lutwyche. We offer pre and ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Joyous June/July TTC! #2Conception & Fertility General Chat
Please help, positive or not?Conception issues & ttc
Security camerasHouse & Gardens
Amazing August TTCConception & Fertility General Chat
New to Bubhub! :)Introductions
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›