+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 94 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default The Not So Serious Vent Thread #7

@JR03 I would let them know. 25 min late is not good enough, especially as usually they state that if *you're* running late it will cut into your massage time. I would hate for you to miss out because of their oversight! I take massages extremely seriously lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im having curry Laksa for dinner but im not craving it so it seems like a waste.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    @JR03 I would let them know. 25 min late is not good enough, especially as usually they state that if *you're* running late it will cut into your massage time. I would hate for you to miss out because of their oversight! I take massages extremely seriously lol.
    Turns out when I called yesterday and said I wanted an appointment "today or tomorrow" they took that to mean next Wednesday and booked me in for then so obviously when I got there and said "I'm here for my 1pm appointment" and she told me to "take a seat, won't be long", she didn't even check their book to see that I was booked in. They re-booked me for 3pm today but I have other stuff to do so am going to cancel. So frustrating!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Turns out when I called yesterday and said I wanted an appointment "today or tomorrow" they took that to mean next Wednesday and booked me in for then so obviously when I got there and said "I'm here for my 1pm appointment" and she told me to "take a seat, won't be long", she didn't even check their book to see that I was booked in. They re-booked me for 3pm today but I have other stuff to do so am going to cancel. So frustrating!!
    Oh nooo I'd be devastated! And really, how very frustrating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My daughter can sleep through me dropping and breaking a ceramic bowl on tiles when she's in her room which is very close to the kitchen, but when she's in our bed (which is where she ends up most nights), hubby tip toeing out of our room in the morning wakes her up. I just want one sleep in before this baby comes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My nephew was a bit snotty when we were visiting on the weekend. Now DH and I seem to be getting sick . It took me a good 2 weeks to get over the last cold I had, I really don't want another one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our garage is also our laundry, so obviously it gets used quite a lot. It's only a single garage & we never park the car in there.

So now the entire garage is taken up by DH's boat, because he 'needs to work on it'. I can't even physically get to the washing machine - so DH will be doing the laundry this week!

I can't fit the pram in the garage unfolded as there is only a narrow walkway in there now. There is nowhere else to store the pram, so I have to leave it folded up & drag/wrangle it down the narrow walkway every time I want to use it

And he can't understand why I'm getting so frustrated with it. He got annoyed when I told him that if it's not out of there by Sunday afternoon I'm dumping it on the front lawn.

And he's gone 11 1/2 hours a day 5 days a week so he doesn't have to deal with it being in the way........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allatsea View Post
    Our garage is also our laundry, so obviously it gets used quite a lot. It's only a single garage & we never park the car in there.

So now the entire garage is taken up by DH's boat, because he 'needs to work on it'. I can't even physically get to the washing machine - so DH will be doing the laundry this week!

I can't fit the pram in the garage unfolded as there is only a narrow walkway in there now. There is nowhere else to store the pram, so I have to leave it folded up & drag/wrangle it down the narrow walkway every time I want to use it

And he can't understand why I'm getting so frustrated with it. He got annoyed when I told him that if it's not out of there by Sunday afternoon I'm dumping it on the front lawn.

And he's gone 11 1/2 hours a day 5 days a week so he doesn't have to deal with it being in the way........
    Junk up his side of the bed with what ever you can find and wait till he complains. I would.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MysticFalls For This Useful Post:

allatsea  (11-03-2017)

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi allatsea. Why does he even have a boat, ?? He works 11 hours a day, five days a week, and the boat "'needs to be worked on"" When is he going to have time to 'work on it', let alone actually take the boat out on some water ??? seems like just another selfish thing for him to do so he doesn't have to be engaged with you and his child. marie.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

amyd  (17-03-2017),BettyV  (10-03-2017),HearMeRoar  (10-03-2017),HollyGolightly81  (23-03-2017),JR03  (13-03-2017),Little Miss Sunshine  (10-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    hi allatsea. Why does he even have a boat, ?? He works 11 hours a day, five days a week, and the boat "'needs to be worked on"" When is he going to have time to 'work on it', let alone actually take the boat out on some water ??? seems like just another selfish thing for him to do so he doesn't have to be engaged with you and his child. marie.
    Sailing happens on weekends. He doesn't go much anymore. He will be sailing at Easter though, which I'm fine with, so he did need to work on the boat, i just didn't appreciate it taking up the entire garage. He's finally moved it now yay!

How is being gone 11 hours a day for work being selfish? That's his job. He needs to work. When he's home for the short time morning & evening he does help - like if he gets home before bedtime then he immediately takes over from me. I don't have any help during the day because he's at work, but when he's here he helps. I don't understand what is selfish about him going to work to support his family. The only jobs in his industry are in the city. We can't afford to live any closer than 40 mins away. So he works long hours & has the travel too. That's the way it is.
    Last edited by allatsea; 11-03-2017 at 13:59.