@Caesardust Another one of the CFC girls has just done a fresh cycle with nothing to freeze.
Results 691 to 700 of 829
02-09-2016 21:29 #691Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2015
02-09-2016 21:48 #692
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:
02-09-2016 22:08 #693Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2015
Uhm, it sounds like your progesterone is working just fine @Caesardust! (I'm cowering under my doona ). I'm wondering whether SAA will coordinate with Virgin or whether when you arrive in Perth you'll need to arrange a later flight directly with Virgin yourselves. The only way to know if it's a 'failed de ordeal' is to POAS but only you can decide when you're ready for that. Good luck getting onto another flight, xx.
02-09-2016 22:43 #694
Im going to wake up & watch The Today Show for footage of the @Caesardust storm at Perth airport.. Id be the same.. Im very very impatient & have no time for excuses. Add in progesterone and Im all Ronda Rousey.. There you go... a MMA IVF comp.
03-09-2016 05:23 #695
@Billie2 I tell you if I wasn't so god damn tired I'd be a bit Rousy too. We ended up having our initial flight delayed too by 2 hours so we spent 5 hrs at Cape Town airport waiting to board a flight that take 1.5 hrs. Now we wait another 3 hours for the next delayed flight then who knows how long in Perth. The joy!
03-09-2016 05:43 #696
03-09-2016 05:48 #697The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece
- @tuxcat- DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece - EPU 26/09
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @Tahli - DE Cycle FET - Cape Town
- @ange1111- OE Cycle
- @Caesardust- Day 5 transfer x 2 29/08
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!! - Follow up scan - 12/09
- @skeeter - BFFP!!!!!! - HCG @ 13dpo 164
- @Green lady - 13 wk scan - 02/09
- @Charlie74 - Wazza appointment - 15/09
- @Summer -Deciding on DE options here in Aus and O/seas
- @MissDa - EDA- PD found 20/08!!!!
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @winsor- DE Cycle - Aus
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii 11/10
- @Billie2 - OE FET
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
-@Summer -DE Cycle
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 03-09-2016 at 14:07.
03-09-2016 05:51 #698
@Tahli, good luck at your scan today hon
Just on the 'when to stop' conversation...I actually told my FS we were done with our own eggs. I got a call 2 days after my D&C and they asked me when I wanted to do my next cycle. 2 bl00dy days.
I told them very forcefully (as forcefully as my 'no back door action' decision)... "No! Nup! Not gonna happen! My eggs are frucked and it's a waste of my time and money. I won't do it!"
They tried to push me...."Well, what do you want to do? We can put you on our waiting list for donor embies. But they don't come up very often. And egg donors are even rarer..."
A month and a half later I was ringing them to say I'd found a donor and was changing clinics. Now THAT felt good!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:
03-09-2016 05:51 #699
03-09-2016 05:56 #700
You poor Luv.....
No-one would want to look at you the wrong way by the end of this nightmare journey home lest they get their head bitten off "Alien" style!!!!
Frucking airlines!!!! Are they at least going to feed and water you both (i.e with vouchers for food/drink) FFS's?????
House Call DoctorHouse Call Doctor can provide an urgent after-hours visit to you and your family, when urgent medical situations arise ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Egg Donation in South Africa #14Egg Donation
IVF Babies due August/Sept/Oct' 16 #4pregnancy and babies through IVF
Dr Antony Lighten - Appreciation threadpregnancy and babies through IVF
Career change - good idea?Working Hubbers - Employed
Situations - ok or not ok?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Am I the only thread killer??General Chat