The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Caesardust - DE ET 29/08
- @ange1111- OE Cycle - EPU 16/08 (freeze all)
- @pingc383 - Day 3 transfer x 2 18/08
- @skeeter - Day 3 transfer x 2 19/08 (incoming BFFP)
- @Grace1 - Day 3 transfer 19/08
- @Charlie74 - Day 5 transfer 23/08
- @LillyM - Day 5 transfer 24/08
- @Green lady - BFFP!!!
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!!
@Summer - Dr's appoint to investigate possible P4 issue - 25/08
- @winsor- First counselling appointment 25/08
- @Blossom74 -Final group counselling session 18/08
- @Summer-Deciding on DE options with DH
- @MissDa- EDA- PD found 20/08!!!!
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece
- @tuxcat- DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @winsor- DE Cycle - Aus
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii 11/10
- @Billie2 - OE FET
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Results 21 to 30 of 829
26-08-2016 05:36 #21
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 27-08-2016 at 20:14.
26-08-2016 05:37 #22
26-08-2016 05:38 #23
How are all the rest of the Lovelies going in the 2WTorture????
26-08-2016 05:44 #24Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
Not sure what the fruck is happening with bubhub. I couldnt access the latest posts last night so i gave up!!
26-08-2016 06:53 #25Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2014
hope you're feeling better bib after your counseling yesterday, I find counseling sessions so emotionally draining and exhausting.
26-08-2016 06:56 #26Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2014
26-08-2016 07:07 #27
@Grace1 and @pingc383 hang in there ladies! Its not over til the fat lady sings but I know how crazy you get at this stage wondering whether its worked. Damn pregnyl boosters!!
@winsor yeah you're right that the 30% is the stats for younger people each month thats a good way to look at it. When do you estimate you will be starting things? Whats your cycle plan or have you not got that far yet?
@Caesardust thats a great result so far! FX you get a nice stash to freeze as well, its always good to have a safety net I think. Hope you're still basking in the newly engaged glow
I haven't had any issues with BH _ I'm on an iMac and iPhone. Maybe its an android thing?
26-08-2016 07:09 #28
26-08-2016 07:13 #29
winsor - if this is a problem, I would be allergic to my own progesterone as well, which sends the immune system into overdrive and could potentially attack an embryo. That is the theory anyway. With past miscarriages that got to 6-10 weeks the attack was likely slower as I only had my own natural amounts, but over the past year with any hint of a line I use pessaries and that would be giving me a really big dose very quickly which could cause an immune flare. And would be one reason why I got so, so sick when taking all the meds if I was using both progesterone and pregnyl - it really tipped my immune system over and I got very hypothyroid among many other severe symptoms....
It is all supposition at this stage, but many of the symptoms do fit - the allergies, the dermatitis that flares cyclically, the massive oedema that I carry coming up to a period, the autoimmune issues I've had... I'll keep looking further but at least I've discovered that it is an actual medical condition and it's another avenue to explore. Even with a healthy DE, if I have something like this going on it still wouldn't work, so I do have to look into it further and sort it no matter whether I have another natural pregnancy or do DE. I'm just happy that I'm pursuing a line of enquiry that I haven't looked into before that might give some answers.
26-08-2016 07:25 #30
Hills Swimming KenthurstLocated in the beautiful suburb of Kenthurst and boasts a heated 25m pool. We conduct world-leading Baby and Parent ...
LATESTWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at homeGuide to government family benefit payments
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
TTC #1 - Conception & Due Date TimingConception & Fertility General Chat
Would you breastfeed in public?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
any one else get a bfp after laparoscopy?Endometriosis Chat
IVF babies due March/April/May 2017#2pregnancy and babies through IVF
Ovarian Cysts and EndometriosisConception issues & ttc