+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Feeling abit confused!

Hi all, i am new here.. this is my #4 pregnancy.. my youngest is 8 so i have forgotten alot of everything since then lol.. but i have a question.

My last period was the 3rd July. Which would make me 6 weeks + 5 days .. well had my dating scan and im only 6 weeks +3 days..... does this mean i just ovulated a few days later than normal??

I cant rem how you work it out lol
    Any help would be good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I wouldn't worry about your calculations being 2 days out from the scan. That's pretty close. Btw - tracking periods is good but when it come to how 'old' a baby is, forget periods and go by ovulation. Some women ovulate halfway between periods, some women a bit earlier or a bit later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A few days out here or there is totally normal. We're you tracking your cycles? You can't pinpoint ovulation to an exact time really unless you were doing a monitored cycle. Being 6w3d when you thought you were 6w5d is neither here nor there, it doesn't even mean you ovulated late necessarily.