ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hey guys!

hope you're all travelling well

Quick qst.. what does everyone's FS like their endometrium lining to be prior to transfer? I'm currently sitting at 11mm. I know he said he liked it to be at above 8mm to go ahead for transfer but is there a maximum? I've been reading that it shouldn't go above 15mm as it's not a great environment for implantation, but that could just be google talking trash..

What has everyone been told?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefull29 View Post
    Thanks Hun. We're doing a scan and then a blood test for our harmony test. I had the heart beat scan at 7 weeks so I know there's one there. Just hoping its still there. I'm feeling pretty crappy so I'm thinking it will all be good. Just wanna get to 12 weeks then hopefully I'll be able to relax a little more!
    Hey, great to hear its all going well, so happy for you 😊 I hope 12 weeks gets here quickly for you. 💖
    Whats a harmony test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bundle of joy View Post
    hey guys!

hope you're all travelling well

Quick qst.. what does everyone's FS like their endometrium lining to be prior to transfer? I'm currently sitting at 11mm. I know he said he liked it to be at above 8mm to go ahead for transfer but is there a maximum? I've been reading that it shouldn't go above 15mm as it's not a great environment for implantation, but that could just be google talking trash..

What has everyone been told?
    I don't know what my lining measurement was but I know when they were doing my scans they said my lining was good and then 2 days later they said it might be getting to thick and if it got to think they would t be able to do a fresh transfer.

They said if it's too thick they are worried it will start to shed and she's the embryo with it

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katham I am also at concept. I think it depends on who your FS is and your history. After 2 BFN I asked when he would consider double transfers and he said from then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I have been following since my last update & have been busy jabbing away. I'm day 5 tomorrow (thurs) of puregon 250u. I have a BT and US on Monday. Last cycle before they cancelled I was virtually asymptomatic owing to how little I responded. After 4 days of this increased dose I'm starting to feel the teeniest of niggly discomfort, so I'm hoping I'm responding this time! I'm now worried I may respond too well! My sneeze attacks from the synarel have stopped, and I'm coping well with that.

I hope everyone is travelling well. I'm struggling to keep up with all the posts but I'm thinking of everyone on this trying journey. Hugs to all xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET July-August 2016 #2

Hey @jess8383,
    I'm still trailing behind you on the same protocol but slightly further behind due to my AF being 5 days later than usual. I start on Puregon 300u tomorrow.
    I'm looking forward to see if this protocol will stimulate more eggs as on my first cycle we only got 2 and only ended up transferring one which didn't stick.
    I'd love to know how you go with your scan and the number of follicles you get on Monday. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Got the Day 3 results

1 X 7 cell grade A no fragmentation
    1 X 6 cell grade B as it hasn't divided evenly

No update now until Saturday when they tell me whether they continued to grow and were able to freeze them.

Fingers crossed

P.S.. There is a September thread available too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you @jeb8303
    Where is the sept thread?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 my fs measured on cd12 and it was 11mm he was very enthusiastic about it. In saying that I transfer my frozen on Monday and am on 3x estrogen per day so tht will take me to cd 18 so who knows how thick it will become. I don't do a trigger shot in my protocol so not sure about ovulation... I've never heard of the way your fs measures your lining. There are so many ways 😮

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    Fingers crossed for you @jeb8303
    Where is the sept thread?

Over here @mish239

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...016&highlight=