ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside, I am so sorry to hear this, I really hope you get some answers and you get your BFP. It is so tough, I really just hope it ends for you in a positive way soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 my FS told me to trigger yesterday which I did, I just need to wait until scan on wednesday to determine if lining is suitable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    All this waiting sucks doesn't it @julianicholson?

11DPO feeling a little off in the stomach still, boobs still really sore.. Cramping has gone for now so feeling rather normal othersie ha its so hard I would love an easy pregnancy so why am I hoping for terrible symptoms.

Nurses called today to check on me again and ask how I am feeling and to keep hydrated blah blah as they are still worried about OHSS, makes me think that if I was preg I would have OHSS now as the HCG can make it come on? Back to google to check that out. I guess I can be high risk and not get it? I didn't have a lot of follicles ie <20 but by E2 was high so maybe they are wrong and I wont get it? Do I sound crazy haha?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (22-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I found this yay now I can relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Spuddy1122 View Post
    Hi Toni

My story-hope it helps:
    IVF1- E2 was "very high" (was not smart enough in my first cycle to ask my actual level) so FS insisted I halve the Ovidril trigger dose to minimise OHSS risk. At EPU I ended up with no eggs from 40+ follies as ovulated early. Disaster, however no OHSS.
    IVF2 - E2 was about 10,000 at Ovidrel trigger time. Triggered with the full 250 dose. Had risen to about 23,000 at EPU. We transferred on day 5 as our only embryo was not good enough to freeze. Think my E2 at transfer was about 12,000. Spent the TWW alternating between praying that I would fall pregnant and praying that I would not develop OHSS! Thankfully I fell pregnant AND did not get OHSS.
    Unfortunately I miscarried at 10 weeks so have just done IVF3. Once again had high E2 (was 24,000 at EPU- seems I like to test my FS!) By ET had only dropped to 19.5k so FS ordered a freeze all. Once again no OHSS.

If your E2 remains high after EPU your FS will probably freeze all. Don't stress they will monitor you a lot between EPU and ET. I was getting daily blood tests!

Drink lots and lots of water (I was seriously drinking about 6 litres a day plus Gatorade-I basically lived in the bathroom) and get plenty of rest.

If you are worried just call your FS- we pay them a fortune so you should not be worried about calling them whenever you are concerned!

Evil DR Google can tell you all the symptoms to watch out for.

hope this helps. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's good to find reassuring info @nattie84. Hopefully it will be a BFP for you in a few more days!

When do you find out about your transfer @julianicholson?

I think I'm going to get cancelled 😔 my ultrasound today showed two follicles and lining only 6.7. No sign I had ovulated already. Why I was getting the LH surge I don't know! Waiting for my phone call about the blood results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    @Flower78 - can't they trigger you? Or is it too late for that?
    The follicles aren't mature yet, they're only 11 and 12mm. They thought I had ovulated already as I had the LH surge and my progesterone went up, but my estrogen never got high which is weird. I have no idea what's going on, crazy body

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Natural FET

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still waiting for my blood tests today to see what is happening now. The rise in Prog suggests I may have ovulated. I don't have PCOS and I've always ovulated fine before (4 IUIs and 2 natural FETs before). Maybe My hormones are just all out of whack following the stims this year.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls had my appointment with my FS today and he has upped my puregon for next cycle in hope i get some follies!! Prob wont be able to start next cycle because its due in a couple days and i gotta wait for my meds! So next cycle fingers crossed !

13. The Following User Says Thank You to brib For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84 the waiting does suck, it is all out of my control too and no way of checking myself to see if lining is better haha. I think this cycle will be cancelled though.
    @Flower78 I find out on Wednesday if the transfer will go ahead on Thursday.

A question for all of you who have had pregnyl as a trigger before, I triggered on Saturday morning, normally when I ovulate I have a lot of egg white CM (sharing is caring right) I have had no CM at all. Do you all get 'normal' CM when using pregnyl? I am new to all of this stuff. The fact I have had minimal CM makes me think they will cancel the cycle..