Closed Thread
Page 63 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchbundle View Post
    I've only got girls but they can be pretty gross lol.
    I have one of those too, but she's only 4, so not too gross just yet

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

Marchbundle  (27-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Discovering the joy of "girly" things.

I grew up with brothers, my mum never wore a dress/skirt or make up etc, I was always one of the boys.

Dd1 has opened me up to exploring a whole new world and I must confess I love painting my nails and putting on lipstick- something I never used to do. I love how dd1 compliments me.

The small joys of sitting in the evening painting my nails and drinking wine

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (28-09-2016),gingermillie  (27-09-2016),HeavenBlue  (27-09-2016),smallpotatoes  (27-09-2016),TheGooch  (27-09-2016),turquoisecoast  (27-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You have shared a nice matter. I am happy to read it. Thanks a lot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I read your post and got very nice matter. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Discovering the joy of "girly" things.

I grew up with brothers, my mum never wore a dress/skirt or make up etc, I was always one of the boys.

Dd1 has opened me up to exploring a whole new world and I must confess I love painting my nails and putting on lipstick- something I never used to do. I love how dd1 compliments me.

The small joys of sitting in the evening painting my nails and drinking wine
    I wonder about my daughter being like this. She has 3 brothers and I'm not girly at all. I wear jeans with my Colorado boots and a shirt, I don't own dresses or make up etc.
    She is so girly though. Her favourite colours are pink, purple and glitter. The frillier the dress the better. Owns a million dolls, and collects plastic bead necklaces haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    I wonder about my daughter being like this. She has 3 brothers and I'm not girly at all. I wear jeans with my Colorado boots and a shirt, I don't own dresses or make up etc.
    She is so girly though. Her favourite colours are pink, purple and glitter. The frillier the dress the better. Owns a million dolls, and collects plastic bead necklaces haha.
    I have 2 brothers and my mum was not overly girly growing up and I am so super girly.

I have no idea how that happened!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sick of being hungry!! No one warned me about the breastfeeding hunger. I'm full but all I want to do is eat. EAT ALL THE THINGS.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tdez For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (28-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdez View Post
    So sick of being hungry!! No one warned me about the breastfeeding hunger. I'm full but all I want to do is eat. EAT ALL THE THINGS.
    I remember this well! It's funny after pregnancy where I was hungry but could only handle small portions - it's like you have all this extra space in your stomach that must be filled! I used to have snacks by the bed for the feeds through the night; no way could I get through to morning without eating haha.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (28-09-2016),Tdez  (28-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am about to nominate to go on DDs childcare centre governing committee. I am wondering what the politics will be like, hope it's not cliquey or bishy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    I am wondering if 7 is the "feral" age. My DS pulled his pj pants down over his bum, ran around the table, threw a brown-eye our way then turned around and played his doodle like an air guitar. Trying so hard not to laugh as don't want to encourage him
    DS1 is 9 and he's been feral as soon as he walks in the door from school. Has been going on for a couple years