The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle - Cape Town - 19/08
- @Charlie74 - OE FET - 23/08
- @LillyM - OE Cycle - EPU 19/08
- @ange1111- OE Cycle - EPU 16/08
- @Arianasmum - Day 3 transfer 08/08
- @pkgjmg - Day 5 transfer x 2 12/08
- @Maxwellsmum - Day 5 transfer 13/08
- @pingc383 - Day 3 transfer x 2 18/08
- @skeeter - Day 3 transfer x 2 19/08
- @Grace1 - Day 3 transfer 19/08
- @Green lady - BFFP!!!
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!!
- @winsor - First counselling appointment 25/08
- @Blossom74 -Final group counselling session 18/08
- @Summer-Deciding on DE options with DH
- @MissDa - EDA
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @winsor - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii 11/10
- @Billie2 - OE FET
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Results 411 to 420 of 1066
20-08-2016 07:13 #411
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 20-08-2016 at 16:43.
20-08-2016 07:38 #412
@Summer so sorry to read your news, it really sucks because you do get your hopes up that you might have finally hit the golden egg. I don't know what the answer is, all I know is that I personally got to the stage with it all that I needed to do something to end all the pain and limbo land I felt like both DH and I have been living. Yes I could have kept trying cycles because I have had 3 pregnancies in the past, but I just didn't feel like it was ever going to work in the end and I NEVER imagined I would ever get to that point previously. Since moving on to donor eggs Ive felt quite a dramatic shift in lots of ways and I know that its actually going to give us a much better chance at having our family. In some ways I feel like I should have got here sooner but I totally understand the feelings of having to fulfil your own timeline on that.
The study is really interesting and I cant help with Drs etc I guess you could seek out someone who could potentially help, the problem with these things is that they have only just started to research it so for us it might be too late. Depends how long and how much more you can sustain your drive I guess, everyones limits are different.
I hope you are doing ok, its such a sh!tty situation.
20-08-2016 07:46 #413
@LillyM - Really hoping the change in protocol makes a difference to you hun. Good luck with pushing them out to day 5 hope it works well and you get some to transfer and even some to freeze. One step at a time though hoping todays fert rate goes well xx
20-08-2016 07:50 #414
@LillyM Good luck for todays results!! Its a stressful 5 days, theres no two ways about it. But at least you will know whether the emby has made it to day 5 and has a much better chance to work out in the end. Try and keep occupied so you're not at home stressing. We're all cheering on your embies
@Charlie74 I think synarel might be frying my brain too!! So excited for you for tuesday, it sounds to me like you're on extra progesterone with the crinone added as Pregnyl does that job too. I'd be going off your FS advice and they should test progesterone levels after transfer so you would know then if you needed more of it. Ive got everything crossed for you that this is it!!
Hows @Maxwellsmum doing? And @Heyside any testing??
20-08-2016 07:56 #415
20-08-2016 07:56 #416Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2015
20-08-2016 07:57 #417
So there is still some burning questions here that need answering!
Does tuxcat wear pants suits
Does midnite really wear a cape
Which one is it BIB goldie it donatella
And ceasardust do you wear a toga and sandals in winter as well?
20-08-2016 08:04 #418Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2015
So @tuxcat wears pants suits like catherine hepburn used to wear and bowties (even though i figure your name is based on your cats markings) @midnight01 wears a cape and has a zorro mask, like captain midnight @BlondeinBrisvegas as ive said before is like 1980's goldie hawn, even though she says she's donatella versace without the designer clothes, baahaa @Caesardust rocks a toga and sandals, roman style @skeeter has crazy sticky uppey red hair like the Muppet 'scooter'.[/QUOTE]
I love this @gorgeousgeorge!
20-08-2016 08:06 #419
20-08-2016 08:08 #420Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2015
Hunter Women's Health CentreHunter Women’s Health Centre care for women of all ages, in the full spectrum of their gynaecologic and obstetric ...
LATEST5 ideas for the perfect baby shower giftSurrogacy and why many parents break the lawHow to get your kids to bring home empty lunch boxes
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Lower back pain! Help!!General Chat
What is the best holiday you have ever had?General Chat
Private health insurance vs extrasPrivate Health Insurance Discussion
Bullying recoveryWorking Hubbers - Employed
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Would you help your kids with?General Chat
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF
IVF/FET April & May chatConception & Fertility General Chat