Results 321 to 330 of 1066
19-08-2016 12:52 #321
19-08-2016 12:57 #322
@Blossom74 Am so glad to hear everything went well at the group counselling session Luv despite DH's unintentional verbal faux par (which I'm sure happens all the time in these nerve-wracking situations!!!)
Now that part of it's all done and dusted you can get the show on the road finally and get a Cycle happening!!!!
19-08-2016 13:00 #323Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2015
Girls, I can't see the wood for the trees at the moment. Has anyone done a natural FET before and might be able to explain to me what's involved?
I spoke with Warrens nurse yesterday and she said one other of his patients did an O/S one recently but obviously it's very difficult to time correctly.
Following my hernia surgery I'm definately not up for starting his kitchen sink protocol in a few weeks. It would mean having the Hysteroscopy in 2 weeks. Nope, no way, still recovering.
Any advice welcome.
19-08-2016 13:00 #324The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle - Cape Town - 19/08
- @Charlie74 - OE FET - 23/08
- @Grace1 - OE Day 3 transfer 16/08
- @LillyM - OE Cycle - EPU 19/08
- @ange1111- OE Cycle - EPU 16/08 (freeze all)
- @Heyside - Day 5 transfer x 2 08/08
- @Arianasmum - Day 3 transfer 08/08
- @pkgjmg - Day 5 transfer x 2 12/08
- @Maxwellsmum - Day 5 transfer 13/08
- @pingc383 - Day 3 transfer x 2 18/08
- @skeeter - Day 3 transfer x 2 19/08
- @Green lady - BFFP!!!
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!!
- @winsor - First counselling appointment 25/08
- @Blossom74 -Final group counselling session 18/08
- @Summer-Deciding on DE options with DH
- @MissDa - EDA
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @winsor - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii 11/10
- @Billie2 - OE FET
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 19-08-2016 at 16:48.
19-08-2016 13:08 #325
I'm so crap with my terms still, lol. I have done an FET but what counts as natural and what doesn't I have no idea. I can tell you what I did for mine and you can take from it what you will
CD1 arrived, rang the clinic to advise them. Started low dose Clomid (50mg) from CD5 to CD9. Scan at CD10 to check follies were present. Trigger shot of Ovidrel once the lead follie was at the appropriate size. FET was scheduled for 5 days after I ovulated. (Might have been 6 days after trigger or thereabouts.) Trigger could be taken at any time on the day they instructed, transfer likewise - just had to be 5 days post ovulation as it was a day 5 emby.
Is that a natural FET? I always had it in my mind that natural meant no fecking meds at all, lol.
19-08-2016 13:15 #326
19-08-2016 13:19 #327
@Tahli, some light reading *Might* give you an idea of what to expect? Maybe no help at all, lol
ETA: You can ignore a large chunk of that article, it's just the definitions I found interesting...
19-08-2016 13:24 #328Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2015
I rang twice chasing my missing kitchen sink protocol scripts. They've been sent to the same suburb as me but in NSW. That's a heck of a lot of scripts in the incorrect hands.
PS: All I want to do is lining scans and then drop the embryos in at 5dpo. Do I need to take meds to do that?
Last edited by Tahli; 19-08-2016 at 13:27.
19-08-2016 13:34 #329Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2015
Tahli - I did a natural FET. Was good for me as my cycles are pretty regular aside from the odd blip and ovulation is usually CD 14. I wanted to try and go as natural as possible which is why I elected not to use a trigger. Scan on CD 9, started using OPK's CD 11, scan on CD 12 checking lining, CD 13 detected LH surge on OPK, had blood test that day to check lh and e2 levels, next day another blood test to check LH and e2 levels, FS rang that day to say was evident from blood tests that ovulation had occurred that day, transfer 5 days later. So no stim meds or trigger but pregnyl shot after transfer and then progesterone support.
19-08-2016 13:34 #330
Baby Car Seats and Infant Car RestraintsBuying a baby car seat? Check out our 'go-to' links here!
LATESTWhy it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at home
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Taking annual leave before maternity leave starts?Maternity Leave
Do u take it personally? Kids friends..General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Albert?Choosing Baby Names
Show me your lunchbox 2017!!Recipes & Lunchbox Ideas
Egg Donation in South Africa #14Egg Donation
A - Z of baby girl namesGames & fun stuff
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
IVF babies due June/July/August 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Husband VentFamily & Friends