@Maxwellsmum Can you please post a pic of the pie Luv???
I've never eaten it either and it sounds delish!!! Would love to see what it looks like!!
Results 251 to 260 of 1066
18-08-2016 12:43 #251
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 18-08-2016 at 12:50.
18-08-2016 12:52 #252The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle - Cape Town - 19/08
- @Charlie74 - OE FET - 23/08
- @Grace1 - OE Cycle -EPU 16/08
- @LillyM - OE Cycle - EPU 19/08
- @ange1111- OE Cycle - EPU 16/08
- @Heyside - Day 5 transfer x 2 08/08
- @Arianasmum - Day 3 transfer 08/08
- @pkgjmg - Day 5 transfer x 2 12/08
- @Maxwellsmum - Day 5 transfer 13/08
- @pingc383 - Day 3 transfer x 2 18/08
- @skeeter - Day 3 transfer x 2 19/08
- @Green lady - BFFP!!!
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!!
- @Summer - Surprise BFFP!!!
- @winsor - First counselling appointment 25/08
- @Blossom74 -Final group counselling session 18/08
- @Summer-Deciding on DE options with DH
- @MissDa - EDA
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @winsor - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii 11/10
- @Billie2 - OE FET
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 19-08-2016 at 20:29.
18-08-2016 13:09 #253Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2016
18-08-2016 13:50 #254
@BIB I was thinking of coming back in Nov for FET. Put me on the roster for Nov shift. Wonder if I will be the only one ttc in Nov!?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:
18-08-2016 14:13 #255
@Maxwellsmum I'm here. I just got back from holidays with hubby. Just what we needed. I am going to stay away as I've been pretty down lately and I just want to feel normal or I guess, myself for a while. As supportive as everyone is I need to stop thinking about IVF and everything associated, I just need a breather. Obviously, this thread moves way to fast! I know you'll get your BFP after everything you've gone through to get these embryos X T
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:
ange1111xxx (18-08-2016),Billie2 (18-08-2016),BlondeinBrisvegas (18-08-2016),Blossom74 (19-08-2016),Caesardust (18-08-2016),faithandhopellove (19-08-2016),gorgeousgeorge (18-08-2016),Grace1 (18-08-2016),Maxwellsmum (18-08-2016),MissDa (18-08-2016),pingc383 (18-08-2016),Tahli (18-08-2016),tuxcat (18-08-2016),winsor (18-08-2016)
18-08-2016 14:14 #256
@Grace1, so sorry for your fert results, what a slap in the face...
Hoping hard that your lil warrior is going nice and strong, thinking of you X
Congrats on being pupo @pingc383! The best and worst place to be....
@skeeter awesome number here! I feel you about the worries of pushing them till Day 5, but you're starting with a great number that gives you a lot of chances to end up with something to transfer! Best of luck X
@Billie2, Count me in buddy xxx
18-08-2016 14:33 #257Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2016
ange1111, also if all your hardware/your oven is functional/tubes arent blocked, you can count in the natural cycles youve tried to conceive too as 1 egg per cycle. I only got 20 eggs with x4 ivf (which is a problem in itself) but tried 20 natural cycles too and the fs said there's no real reason he could see why they wouldnt have worked if they were good quality eggs. So im none from 40. Gives me more confidence that DE is the right choice for me :-)
Oh, lol, and i just remember its up to 43 eggs now coz ive been trying anyway in the 3 months ive been waiting to start de ivf :-)
18-08-2016 14:35 #258Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2016
18-08-2016 14:42 #259
18-08-2016 15:55 #260
@Tinachris - Oh hope you had a nice holiday. I so get taking some time away from all this ivf stuff it most definately takes over at rimee. I hope it does you the world of good x
@Maxwellsmum - Oh now that pie looks yum!!! Wow how odd to be in an earthquake what an experience x
@Charlie74 - I never feel anything through ovulation with ivf even with 29 eggs. Its really odd as when we started this and did ovulation induction with 1 or 2 eggs I always felt like a heavy pressure in my stomach with ovulation. Its as if my body has just adapted to all this now and says 'here we go again' x
Transition into Parenthood / Calmbirth SydneyJulie's Transition into Parenthood and Calmbirth courses for pregnant couples will get you ready, prepared and ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Anyone tried charcoal toothpaste?General Chat
I am... #20General Chat
Come chat, Ladies who are 40+ TTC or ExpectingConception & Fertility General Chat
First time school starters 2017 chat thread!School aged children
HGC lelvels stressed please helpConception & Fertility General Chat
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
any one else get a bfp after laparoscopy?Endometriosis Chat