Prednisolone is your number one suspect. Among other symptoms, pred can cause you to have swelling of the fingers, hands, lower legs and ankles. Another common side effect is to hear a 'pounding' in your ears when you go to bed at night. Very odd, but I've had both and my GP/OB immediately pointed the finger at the pred.
Results 201 to 210 of 1066
17-08-2016 17:27 #201
17-08-2016 17:31 #202
Big hugs to all of you ladies.
I've had a cracking three days now and have so much going on with my work trip/the sale of my parents van/blah blah blah. I'm just knackered and haven't even had a chance to read back over everyone's posts. Will try and do better.
Have our group counselling session tomorrow. Looking forward to getting this show on the road.
We have house guests right now but I'll try pop back in tomorrow afternoon. Again, my apologies for being neglectful. Hugs to you all
17-08-2016 17:46 #203Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2015
17-08-2016 17:49 #204Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2015
17-08-2016 18:02 #205Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2016
Blossom74 Hi Blossom :-)
Your post has inspired me to come up with a proposal.
I get 'bub-hub guilt' too, meaning worrying that ive forgotten peeps, worrying ive missed something, worrying I'll mix someone up with someone else, worrying if i get consumed by normal life stuff for days at a time and feeling like ive abandoned everyone...
So i reckon we should all have an amnesty and like an unspoken agreement that its ok to be behind, to skip bits when rushed, to check in and read without posting, sporadic absenteeism, going totally awol, to enjoy forgetting about bubhub at times coz life's happening, for taking up ridiculously long amounts of space with crazy long messages ;-) , for 'me' posts, for posting like a maniac when you're panicking, for leaving eventually maybe one day, etc...etc...etc...
So @Blossom74 and everyone else, i cant accept apologies for any of the above stuff coz i dont think youve done anything wrong and you havent upset me at all.
And we've got enough stresses as it is without adding 'bub-hub' guilt. ;-)
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:
Billie2 (17-08-2016),BlondeinBrisvegas (17-08-2016),Blossom74 (19-08-2016),Caesardust (17-08-2016),calypso75 (17-08-2016),Charlie74 (17-08-2016),faithandhopellove (17-08-2016),Grace1 (17-08-2016),Heyside (17-08-2016),LillyM (18-08-2016),Maxwellsmum (17-08-2016),midnite01 (17-08-2016),MissDa (17-08-2016),Rhino (18-08-2016),skeeter (17-08-2016),Tahli (17-08-2016),tuxcat (17-08-2016),winsor (17-08-2016)
17-08-2016 18:28 #206
17-08-2016 18:40 #207
everyone lags behind and forgets stuff its OK! we're only human and we all get it
so don't stress
@Blossom74 all the best for your group counselling sesh tomorrow, its a relief when its all done I know. Hope the house guests are good ones
17-08-2016 18:53 #208
Don't feel bad Luv ok??? Everyone cops their fair share of sh!t (and more than their fair share sadly ) on this b*tch of a ride so there'll be no "fertilisation guilt" or any other guilt for that matter ok??
That's a great result Luv!!!
Yeah....it's always the going from Day 4 to Day 5 that you have the biggest drop off usually. That's par for the course unfortunately If you end up with half of what you started with by the time you get to Day 5 then you can consider that a bloody excellent outcome I reckon!!
The attrition rate is 50% I think for embryo's making it to Blastocyst stage???
17-08-2016 18:56 #209The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle - Cape Town
- @Charlie74 - OE FET - 23/08
- @Grace1 - OE Cycle -EPU 16/08
- @LillyM - OE Cycle - EPU 19/08
- @skeeter - OE Cycle - EPU 16/08
- @ange1111- OE Cycle - EPU 16/08
- @Heyside - Day 5 transfer x 2 08/08
- @Arianasmum - Day 3 transfer 08/08
- @Maxwellsmum - Day 5 transfer 13/08
- @pkgjmg - Day 5 transfer x 2 12/08
- @pingc383 - Day 3 transfer x 2 18/08
- @Green lady - BFFP!!!
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!!
- @Summer - Surprise BFFP!!!
- @winsor - First counselling appointment 25/08
- @Blossom74 -Final group counselling session 18/08
- @Summer-Deciding on DE options with DH
- @MissDa - EDA
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @winsor - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii 11/10
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 18-08-2016 at 12:51.
17-08-2016 19:16 #210Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2016
Swim AustraliaSwim Australia are the leading learn-to-swim experts, and national swim school authority. With over 600 Registered Swim ...
LATESTWhy it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at home
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Pokemon go. Chat #2General Chat
Egg Donation in South Africa #14Egg Donation
A - Z of Baby Boy NamesGames & fun stuff
The Word Association Game #24Games & fun stuff
A - Z of baby girl namesGames & fun stuff
HGC lelvelsConception & Fertility General Chat
Do u take it personally? Kids friends..General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
ongoing chat threadGeneral Chat
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat