+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going a bit crazy with all this waiting and symptom spotting. Was convinced AF was on the way last week but still nothing... currently on CD33. Tested on CD31 but it was a BFN. Hopefully will know either way soon!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to elsie999 For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (20-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it bad I still don't have AF? I had very very very faint tests but no-one else can see the lines but they should be darker due to that fact AF was 7ish weeks ago now... IMG_1474360075.005164.jpgIMG_1474360089.172665.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsB1808 I can't make out any second lines in the FRERs but that might be because of the image quality? I'm wary of blue dye ones because their evap lines sometimes have dye. Are your cycles typically regular? 7 weeks since AF seems like a long time for the tests to still be so faint but my fingers are crossed for you!

I'm doing crazy things and peeing on sticks even though AF isn't due yet. They are so starkly negative it just makes me angry at myself for wasting the money. I'm extra grumpy and impatient at my partner recently but I don't think that's a pregnancy symptom as much as it is a "**** the world, why aren't we pregnant yet!?" frustration.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Those tests are from last week. I did a test on monday just gone and similar thing. The blue dye tests had the faint lines within 10 mins? Could they still be evaps even if they showed within timeframe?
    Im currently CD49 and last dtd on CD24? Unknown dpo.
    Last 3 cycles were 30-33 days and before that highly irregular...i will take a pic of my tracking app and send it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is my cycles...
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keep in mind, the top 2 are predictions not actual cycles... every time i press the "my period is late" thing that changes..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, I hope you can help me because I'm going out of my mind!! DH and I have tried to conceive this month for baby #2 (last month I had a chemical pregnancy). AF is due today and for the last two days I have been getting dark brown discharge and slight cramping. My periods are NEVER like this, the are usually heavy bleeding straight away. I did a test four days ago and it was negative. Has anyone every experienced this?
    If I'm not pregnant I wish my body would quit playing with me and just give me a normal period!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by axose8 View Post
    Hey ladies, I hope you can help me because I'm going out of my mind!! DH and I have tried to conceive this month for baby #2 (last month I had a chemical pregnancy). AF is due today and for the last two days I have been getting dark brown discharge and slight cramping. My periods are NEVER like this, the are usually heavy bleeding straight away. I did a test four days ago and it was negative. Has anyone every experienced this?
    If I'm not pregnant I wish my body would quit playing with me and just give me a normal period!
    I haven't had a chemical pregnancy but I always get brown discharge at the beginning and end of AF. My gut instinct is that it's normal and your body might have a bit of old blood to shed. Others might have more experience in this area?? Fingers crossed your body sorts itself out soon!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

crunchymumma  (26-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default September 2016 TTC

What do you guys think?
    I started spotting the day AF was due- but it was only a small amount of stuff every third time I Went to the loo and wiped- ranging from pink to red to brown. Now (4 days later) almost every time I wipe there is some blood (not heaps) (mainly red) but never anything on my pad.

Spotting? Or the lightest period of my life? It's never been like this before- I would have had a couple days of bloody murder by now.

Negative preg test this morning 15 days PO
    Last edited by KBax; 21-09-2016 at 16:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So... I've come away for the second week in a row to Dalby and staying at my sons girlfriends parents place, finally after 2 false alarms, she will be induced tomorrow..

But.... I haven't tempt or checked cm or position or even done any opks, today is cd 15 we did the deed 2 days ago and while we were strolling the town I decided to just buy some opk. I haven't had any cramps or anything, a tad bit of brown spotting. After a 4 hour hold, at 3pm i got this.. strong positive opk?

How will I manage to dtd here, I don't wanna miss this cycle completely.. lol

IMG_1474530236.797844.jpg