+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 600
  1. #491
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    587
    Thanks
    817
    Thanked
    611
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    Can I be added to the fb group pls? My email is kymmyt83@gmail.com
    Email invitation sent

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

    lilsushi  (14-09-2016)

  3. #492
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked
    17
    Reviews
    0
    Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone still in it this month, & for all who are out, October is like, the best month of the year, so that's gotta be a good omen.

    AF is 8 days late. I haven't really been having my "normal" PMS symptoms - a few strange ones instead but I'm convinced it's my imagination. Got a BFN on a FRER the day before AF was due. Strangely enough, now she's late I'm too scared to re-test as I'm pretty sure it'll be another neg...

    Have told myself I'll wait another week to see if she shows up before testing - is that just being stupid though?

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to megdylan For This Useful Post:

    elsie999  (14-09-2016),InterestedWoman  (14-09-2016),lilsushi  (14-09-2016),rhee1980  (14-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (14-09-2016)

  5. #493
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by megdylan View Post
    Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone still in it this month, & for all who are out, October is like, the best month of the year, so that's gotta be a good omen.

    AF is 8 days late. I haven't really been having my "normal" PMS symptoms - a few strange ones instead but I'm convinced it's my imagination. Got a BFN on a FRER the day before AF was due. Strangely enough, now she's late I'm too scared to re-test as I'm pretty sure it'll be another neg...

    Have told myself I'll wait another week to see if she shows up before testing - is that just being stupid though?
    I don't think you're stupid- just have way better will power than I would!

    I know the feeling tho! I had a 52 day cycle a few months ago- and you so badly want to test but so badly don't want to test and be disappointed again and again.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to KBax For This Useful Post:

    rhee1980  (14-09-2016)

  7. #494
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked
    13
    Reviews
    0
    Any chance you could add me to the secret TTC FB group?

    ejmarkakis@hotmail.com

  8. #495
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    587
    Thanks
    817
    Thanked
    611
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Willis41 View Post
    Any chance you could add me to the secret TTC FB group?

    ejmarkakis@hotmail.com
    Email invitation sent

  9. #496
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    58
    Reviews
    0
    Could you add me to the FB group too please? I've PMed you my email

    AF is due tomorrow...no idea which way it's going to go. I reckon she'll be late, just to bug me, and can't test until Saturday because of work etc! October will be our last month of TTC #2, as we want to go overseas again in August next year for a couple of weeks, and then we'll have our wedding 6 months after that, and I really don't want to be pregnant for that! Hard decision to make, but I think it's for the best. I'm certainly not feeling some, but I can't keep putting life on hold for TTC either!

  10. #497
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    4
    Reviews
    0
    Hi is it possible to be added to the fb group. I desperately need support
    Lani.v.small@gmail.com

  11. #498
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    587
    Thanks
    817
    Thanked
    611
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterTurtle View Post
    Could you add me to the FB group too please? I've PMed you my email

    AF is due tomorrow...no idea which way it's going to go. I reckon she'll be late, just to bug me, and can't test until Saturday because of work etc! October will be our last month of TTC #2, as we want to go overseas again in August next year for a couple of weeks, and then we'll have our wedding 6 months after that, and I really don't want to be pregnant for that! Hard decision to make, but I think it's for the best. I'm certainly not feeling some, but I can't keep putting life on hold for TTC either!
    I haven't received a pm yet

  12. #499
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    587
    Thanks
    817
    Thanked
    611
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrssmall View Post
    Hi is it possible to be added to the fb group. I desperately need support
    Lani.v.small@gmail.com
    Email invitation sent

  13. #500
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    1,449
    Thanked
    762
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope everyone is having a good week!!! I'm cd6 so not much is happening here - I'll probably start using my OPKs on Sunday. Hoping for some bfp soon!! It's been a quiet start to the month!!

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

    crunchymumma  (17-09-2016),elsie999  (14-09-2016),rhee1980  (15-09-2016)


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Heinz Baby BasicsOur BPA Free range offers you a choice for every stage of your baby’s feeding development. You’ll love our ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›