+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 60 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 600
  1. #441
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    821
    Thanks
    1,471
    Thanked
    771
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default September 2016 TTC

    Seeing as AF ended up showing up yesterday, DH and I went out to dinner tonight. I wore a tight dress, ate sashimi and drank cocktails! Thought I may as well whilst I still can!! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

    Ps I'm lucky to get one more fertile window before the end of Sept!!
    Last edited by Yogis Mumma; 11-09-2016 at 09:42.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

    BabyG4  (11-09-2016),ChannyV  (10-09-2016),crt22  (11-09-2016),tanne  (11-09-2016)

  3. #442
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,270
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked
    1,765
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    Seeing as AF ended up showing up yesterday, DH and I went out to dinner tonight. I wore a tight dress, are sashimi and drank cocktails! Thought I may as well whilst I still can!! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

    Ps I'm lucky to get one more fertile window before the end of Sept!!
    Good on u chick

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

    Yogis Mumma  (11-09-2016)

  5. #443
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    4
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmkay View Post
    How many months of TTCing did you have to undertake before your doc recommended IUI? Xx
    We tried for about 9 months before going to my doc to start IUI... but we had already decided on IUI not because of fertility issues but because of DH's fifo roster making timing really hard. My doc was great and super supportive so she started us on it straight away. Xx

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessamyjaye88 For This Useful Post:

    mmmkay  (11-09-2016)

  7. #444
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked
    84
    Reviews
    0
    I got a faint positive HPT last night and again this morning. Super confused because last Monday at the doc the test was negative, and bloods showed that my hcg levels were "almost zero" so things should be going back to normal soon. Back for more bloods tomorrow to ensure the levels have gone down, but seriously so bloody confused...and trying so hard not to get my hopes up.

  8. #445
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    3,974
    Thanks
    1,595
    Thanked
    1,317
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelinLucky View Post
    I got a faint positive HPT last night and again this morning. Super confused because last Monday at the doc the test was negative, and bloods showed that my hcg levels were "almost zero" so things should be going back to normal soon. Back for more bloods tomorrow to ensure the levels have gone down, but seriously so bloody confused...and trying so hard not to get my hopes up.
    When was your D&C @FeelinLucky? I fell pregnant within 2 weeks of a D&C and a week after a normal m/c. Could it be possible that you're actually pregnant?

  9. #446
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    3,974
    Thanks
    1,595
    Thanked
    1,317
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default September 2016 TTC

    .
    Last edited by BabyG4; 02-01-2017 at 15:43.

  10. #447
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    821
    Thanks
    1,471
    Thanked
    771
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm not clutching at straws and I'm trying to not 'read into it' too much but AF has been unusual...could this be an actual period:

    - Thurs night brown mucus
    - Fri medium flow (well for me) using slim tampon. At night very light
    - Sat very light, last night barely anything
    - today wiped a tiny bit brown

    Usually I have 2 medium days, 2 light days of red blood....thoughts anyone???

  11. #448
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    587
    Thanks
    827
    Thanked
    611
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    I'm not clutching at straws and I'm trying to not 'read into it' too much but AF has been unusual...could this be an actual period:

    - Thurs night brown mucus
    - Fri medium flow (well for me) using slim tampon. At night very light
    - Sat very light, last night barely anything
    - today wiped a tiny bit brown

    Usually I have 2 medium days, 2 light days of red blood....thoughts anyone???
    Did you confirm ovulation with OPKs/temps? Could it be anovulatory bleeding instead of a proper period?

  12. #449
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    587
    Thanks
    827
    Thanked
    611
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    So crappy rhee. Hope you have better luck with the other app.. I've been using OVIA for 1.5 years now and know how frustrating it can get. I've never had the random issue of changing it out by so far though
    Thanks, I've managed to trick it into changing the countdown to the correct amount of time by changing my cycle length in the settings to the expected length of this cycle (42 days), just have to remember to change it back to my average once I get AF!

  13. #450
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    821
    Thanks
    1,471
    Thanked
    771
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I ovulated on 29/30 Aug - says OPK and cm. I had a blood test and GP was very sure I ovulated but couldn't say 100%. What's anovulatory bleeding?


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
GymbaROOGymbaROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›