I've just signed up to this forum. I love the 5 things and a quirk idea, so I'll give it a go.
I'm excited to get to know you all
- I'm 30, married just under 2 years, and trying for our first
- I have two fur-babies (aka dogs)
- I think I might secretly have an addiction to nutella. I haven't gotten around to having a secret stash yet...
- I'm also highly organised. I plan my day out each night (I even set aside extra time for when things don't go according to plan).
- I am a huge fantasy fiction fan...or if I want something different I have a soft spot for Stephen King.
- Quirk: I can fold my tongue over three times (totally gross aaaaand now everyone knows)
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
08-08-2016 11:17 #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2016
GymbaROOGymbaROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. ...
LATESTWhy it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at home
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Pokemon go. Chat #2General Chat
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Would you breastfeed in public?Viewer Polls
The Word Association Game #24Games & fun stuff
Come chat, Ladies who are 40+ TTC or ExpectingConception & Fertility General Chat