@Maxwellsmum, I'm so excited for you about your upcoming transfer! Finally your time has come. Here's to a successful transfer of one sticky bean
Results 341 to 350 of 851
09-08-2016 08:42 #341
09-08-2016 08:46 #342
You might recall a while ago I was telling you all about how painful my joints were? It all started suddenly during my last stim cycle and since then my hips, shoulders and knees have been absolutely killing me. I'm not one to take painkillers but I've often found myself dosing up just to be able to get some sleep.
Anyway, last week I went to my GP and lodged a formal complaint Something along the lines of only being 42 and walking like a grandma! He ordered some BT's which I duly carried out, and said that if there was anything that showed up he would call me, but to otherwise not bother about making an appointment to come back.
So I got a call last week saying the Doctor wanted to see me. My appointment is at 3pm today Quietly crapping bricks.....
09-08-2016 08:48 #343Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2015
I'm a regular 27 day cycle girl. I've just gone to the bathroom and fresh red blood with cramps. It's only cd24. WTF? This would give me a 23 day cycle. This happened last cycle too. Then it stopped for a few days before the main event. I put it down to the stress of the anniversary of Mum's passing. But this month there is no excuse. Is this peri menopausal?? If it is genuinely cd1 then I'll need to change all my Hysteroscopy booking and plans.
09-08-2016 08:58 #344
It might just be 'one of those things' hon
I think you will just need to take it for what it is. If you get full flow, it's CD 1 and you'll have to arrange your appointments around that accordingly. What a PITA though.
Last edited by Blossom74; 09-08-2016 at 09:02.
09-08-2016 09:36 #345
09-08-2016 10:27 #346Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2014
09-08-2016 10:48 #347
it's nothing serious Luv!!!
The way you've described your symptoms, it wouldn't surprise me if your inflammatory markers were up and it was some kind of "Reactive Arthritis" issue you were dealing with???
Anyhoo...as long as it isn't serious and they can treat whatever it is and get you back to 100% fighting fit again, that's all that matters
09-08-2016 10:50 #348
09-08-2016 11:04 #349The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle - Cape Town
- @Maxwellsmum - DE FET- Aus
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Grace1 - OE Cycle
- @pingc383 - OE FET
- @LillyM - OE Cycle
- @skeeter - OE Stim Cycle
- @ange1111- OE Cycle
- @Heyside - Day 5 transfer x 2 08/08
- @Arianasmum - Day 3 transfer 08/08
- @Green lady - BFFP!!!
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!!
- @winsor - Donor Found!!!! 02/08 -EDA
- @Blossom74 -Final counselling session 18/08
- @Summer-Deciding on DE options with DH
- @MissDa - EDA
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle- Aus
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece
- @Tahli - DE TET Cape Town??
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @winsor - DE Cycle - Aus
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 10-08-2016 at 12:04.
09-08-2016 11:15 #350Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
Be In BlossomWe offer physiotherapy run pregnancy Pilates, pregnancy Aerobics, and Mummy Pilates & Baby Massage classes with a ...
LATESTWhy it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at home
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Do u take it personally? Kids friends..General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Egg Donation in South Africa #14Egg Donation
Egg Donation in Greece #5Egg Donation
I am... #20General Chat
Loan for a businessFamily Finances
Lunch box ideas that doesn't include sandwichRecipes & Lunchbox Ideas
Pelvic floor exercises - extra helpGeneral Health