Closed Thread
Page 92 of 100 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Positivity I have an outlander I love Mitsubishi's. The ASX was out when I got my car otherwise I would have gone for one of them! It is sad when you love your car and have to get a new one plus the hormones increase it.
    I always say I'll just go have a look and end up buying lol I have no self control. They are really good cots, a bit more exy than some other brands but I'd prefer to pay more now so it'll go through all of our kiddies.
    I think bubs will be camera shy- just like its daddy. I so hope you find out the gender! How exciting. Hope the 2 weeks go quickly!
    @Muchulu1 thanks Hun. I hope bubs stays chilled too. Lol. We're going to use a bassinet for as long as we can so bubs can be in our room with us at the start.
    Saying that we will use a bassinet I've just started looking at cradles too and thinking maybe a cradle instead- they're a little bigger so bubs could be in our room a bit longer. The nursery is at the complete opposite end of our house so I'm thinking having bubs in our room as long as possible will be best. Too many options. I already have a bassinet that was given to us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeanie I'm due 1 April too, yay!
    @hopefull29 such a bummer bub wasn't working for the camera! I have two more sleeps until mine, eek!

I think I have a super active bub! I don't have anything to compare it to but it wiggled lots in previous scans, kicked the Doppler at my midwife appointment and yesterday I felt the first kick from the outside! I've felt so many more since!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due March/April/May 2017

@SurferGalGC two more sleeps how exciting!! How lucky are you you're feeling kicks on the outside already! So exciting. Let us know how your scan goes!
    My placenta is anterior so I think I'll be a while off feeling kicks on the outside. This bubba is already testing my patience lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 oh bugger! I wonder if how they are in the tummy is a good reflection of their personality.. if so, it's probably not such a bad thing that your little one is just chillin' and hiding from photos!! I might have my hands full

My placenta was previa at my last scan (I think that's what it was called?). Hopefully it's moved into a better spot by now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC lol I hope I have a chilled out bubba. Knowing my luck it'll be the complete opposite lol
    I hope your placenta has moved Hun, at my last scan it was fundal and posterior that was at 13 weeks. I felt light flutters at 14 weeks but then that stopped until 17 weeks so I'm assuming my placenta moved at 15 weeks so now it's fundal but anterior.
    I seriously did not know they could move until my ob told me a few weeks ago.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't even. My heart proper melted. I can't believe this is growing in my belly IMG_1478758310.166800.jpg

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

bubbles21  (10-11-2016),Gypsy37  (10-11-2016),Muchulu1  (10-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC that is adorable!

I'm 11wks today, having NT done next week and NIPT on Tuesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jess8383 yay!! I remember 11wks felt like such a milestone for me. The weeks just seem to be flying by! Looking forward to seeing photos of your little one x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

jess8383  (10-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC so cute! Congratulations on a good scan Hun.
    @jess8383 11 weeks already! How exciting. All the best with your scan and nipt are you finding out the gender?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (11-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 yes we will find out the gender. I'm getting girl vibes right now and my inklings were correct with my DD so we shall see!