Closed Thread
Page 91 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Muchulu1 hope your energy levels come back soon!! I have a baby carrier on my list of things to buy, I'll look into the stokke mycarrier thanks xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (04-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I feel like I'm late to the party but just joining a "due" group now. I'm 19 weeks with my first baby (due 1st April), 8 years of ttc with IVF. We had an early MC with our very first IVF cycle back in 2008 but have steadily had BFN for the 9 cycles afterwards until this one.

I recognise a few of the names, maybe could have cycled together in the last 12 months.
    @Annerley - I'm so sorry to read how things ended for you. You were such a supportive and involved member on our previous threads. Thinking of you & sending hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeanie welcome Hun. Congratulations! What a journey you've had to get here! How have you been feeling? I'm 19 weeks tomorrow.
    We bought a cot today! Just put it together. It's starting to get real! We have our scan tomorrow night, can't wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeanie welcome Hun. Congratulations! What a journey you've had to get here! How have you been feeling? I'm 19 weeks tomorrow.
    We bought a cot today! Just put it together. It's starting to get real! We have our scan tomorrow night, can't wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeanie Welcome! What awesome news after your long journey!
    @hopefull29 Can't wait to see some pics of your scan tomorrow! How exciting! Are you feeling better? Any baby movements?

I made my first big purchase last weekend! I bought a new car! Not particularly baby related I know but definitely because of baby. Before I had a little Mazda 2 which I wasnt at all sure how I would get a pram and other baby stuff into! 2 weeks to my scan and cant wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeanie Welcome & congratulations! 8yrs ttc must have been very challenging! So wonderful that you finally get to be a mummy! How are you feeling?
    @hopefull29 All the best for tomorrow's scan! How exciting that you purchased a cot!! I can't wait to make that purchase! Which cot did you pick?
    @Positivity What car did you get? I totally have a new found appreciation of boot space! I thought our car was very baby friendly until I realized how much room all the baby stuff occupies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Positivity I'll definitely upload a pic tonight, today is going to be a loooong day waiting to see bubs again. I'm still feeling better I've had a few days where I've felt sick and had to vomit but no where near as bad as what I was. I've been feeling some minor movements but my placenta is anterior so they're only very mild, and mostly when I'm sitting/laying quietly.
    OMG a new car! How exciting!! I had a Getz and upgraded when we started TTC to an SUV because no way in my Getz would I have fitted everything! What did you buy? Do you have it yet?
    @Muchulu1 thanks. It is an exciting purchase and now the nursery is starting to look more like a nursery than a dumping room. Lol. We decided on a boori country style. They're so sturdy and the style will never go out of fashion.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies ultrasound went really well. Everything is looking perfect. Bubs was not cooperative (again!) so couldn't get a cool pic which I'm super disappointed about but so happy everything is looking perfect. Scan went for 50 mins and bubs wouldn't move hands/arms away from head. Apparently we have one chilled out baby on board so hoping bubs is this chilled once we meet them!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (07-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 and @Muchulu1 I got a Mitsubishi ASX which is like a small SUV. I picked it up yesterday and am loving it! Having said that though I had the most massive cry after driving away past my little Mazda 2 which I had traded in. I havent really felt all that emotional yet but it just hit me! Lol! Even now when I think about it I am tearing up! So weird. I did have that car for over 7 years though so pretty attached to it! I really liked having a little car so was a bit of a jump to go to a SUV style but I guess it is on the smaller side so doesn't feel too big to drive. Heaps more space which I love! I can actually imagine having a little bubba in the back now!

While I was out today I stopped by a baby store. Not quite ready to buy anything yet but was having a look at cots and prams. The Boori cots were lovely! Definitely a good choice!
    @hopefull29 Glad to hear you are still feeling better and that your scan went well. Maybe your little one will grow up to be very camera shy! The most important part is that he or she is looking healthy and happy! My scan is in two weeks and I'm really hoping to find out gender. At the last scan you could see the baby had its legs crossed. I'm praying that it doesn't have its legs crossed this time for the whole appointment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 So happy to hear everything looks perfect with bub! Let's hope bub maintains his/ her chilled character.
    I've just been checking out the Boori cots online. They look really nice & solid! Are you planning on putting bub straight into the cot?
    @Positivity Congrats on your new car! Lots of room for bub now!! SUV's definitely seem like the practical choice. We bought a new car earlier this year. Wish we'd opted for a SUV :/ I think at the time I was so down about our infertility I didn't dare entertain thoughts of babies or family needs.