Closed Thread
Page 88 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 I was in Jeans west earlier this week and they had Plenty of maternity jeans and shorts (Victoria gardens, Melbourne)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, so much happening- its so exciting! @hopefull29 lol at your jeans being held together by a hair band The jeans I got that I LOVE are called Soon Maternity jeans, they are awesome and I definitely recommend. I also. Ought some great maternity clothes from ASOS, I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived at how nice they were. I had another Ob apt on Monday at 14 weeks, all going great. I must admit to being addicted to seeing my Ob, just for the can and reassurance. I'm going every 2 weeks, which I know is mad, but it makes me feel better. I finally felt comfortable telling people, so we did the FB announcement on Monday, such a strange feeling having it "out there", but so much love from friends and family. Here's the pic we used to announce it . I hope everyone has a good day today. IMG_1476917060.200526.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 midwife appointment went well, didn't get to see baby or hear heartbeat this time but it's only 4 weeks until next scan! Just got a whole load of info I need to digest and getting all next appointments sorted. Getting exciting now! How's everyone else doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @julianicholson I haven't checked out target yet but the Kmart I went to yesterday didn't have much in stock.
    @Muchulu1 I'll check them out. Thanks.
    SRC mat tights are supposed to be the bees nees as far as support tights go. Clients rave about them. You can also get a recovery short for after you've had bubs. I'll definitely be getting a pair I need the support (which the way my hips are feeling today I think I will be). They are super exy though (luckily I'll get the wholesale price as we stock them at work).
    @Positivity I know. So exciting!!
    @SurferGalGC I looked up their website. They've got some nice stuff. Best I go for a trip into the city to go shopping. My appointment is 7th nov so I'll get in just before you.
    Lol re being tempted to go and ask if they had a Doppler. I've been so tempted to go and ask someone to check bubs is all ok, although given I'm still super sick I'm going to assume it is.
    @Kate1234 I thought it was odd, maybe she just meant that store..... I wanna go to IKEA so I might go into Victoria gardens and have a look there. Thank you!
    @Gypsy37 I'll definitely check them out. Thanks. You should try the hair tie trick if you need to. Was actually super comfy! Great to hear all went well with your ob appointment. I'm tempted to change mine to fortnightly- monthly seems too long.
    Love love love the pic. So cute!

So mum and I went to a baby factory outlet today. Was adamant I was just going to look and get an idea of what I liked. I ended up buying a pram! Was reduced from $1200 to $600. It's an ex demo which I really don't mind. It's a baby jogger city mini gt with all the extras- even has a speaker lol. I'm a bit obsessed with it, been wheeling it around the house. I think DH thinks I've lost it. It's the easiest pram to move around and fold up. Plus because I'm tall and obviously take far too big if steps it's the only pram I tested that I didn't kick the wheels on.
    Anyone else buying exciting things yet?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (20-10-2016),SurferGalGC  (21-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone looked into the modoo fetal monitor? I am thinking of getting one just because I have 4 friends who have had still births, 3 of which were avoidable, so I think it might put my mind at ease.
    @hopefull29 how exciting! I selected my pram and nursery furniture years ago! Not sure when I pull the trigger and buy anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gypsy37 What a cute announcement! Love it!
    @hopefull29 Thats an awesome deal on your pram!! I havent bought anything yet but starting to at least do some research and looking online. I think my plan would be to figure out what I want (big purchases anyway) and then wait till after the 20 week scan and go for it. Great to know about the SRC shorts also! I had seen them a while back and wondered if they were any good.

I have started getting what I think is some ligament pain (or aches really) in the abdomen and groin areas especially when I get up too quickly or turn in bed the wrong way. Not too much of an issue at the moment but am wondering if it will get worse or not!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @julianicholson I'd get one if I didn't think I'd freak myself out by not using it correctly. Totally understand why you would feel more comfortable using one though. There was one lady who purchased one in this group. Sorry I don't remember who or what brand hopefully she sees your post and responds.
    Cot is my next big purchase. No idea what style I want but I know I want white. It's awesome you already know what you want. I walk into shops and look then think it's too hard and leave again lol.
    @Positivity I was also planning on waiting until my 20 week scan lol so I'd recommend don't go looking until you're ready!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (20-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @julianicholson I bought a sonoline c Doppler off gumtree for $50 and I swear it's the best $50 I ever spent. I don't use it too often, every 5-7 days, and it's so reassuring. But you have to tell yourself to be calm if you can't hear heartbeat, because it can happen if the baby is hiding. Though after 14 weeks it's much easier.
    I'm trying to decide on all of the big items, but I think I'll wait until I'm about 20 weeks before I buy big stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks at @Gypsy37 the only reason I am thinking the modoo is because you wear it 24/7 and it records heartbeat and movements. Alerts you on your phone if movements or heartbeat slows. This could have saved babies lives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @julianicholson that sounds amazing! I'll add that to my list to check out. You're full of good things for me to Google!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (21-10-2016)