Closed Thread
Page 86 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Positivity that's great your NT scan results were good! I'm booked in for my morph scan at 21 weeks. So it's 9 weeks after my 12 week scan which is seriously feeling like a lifetime! I might call to see if I can get in a bit earlier. The wait is killing me. That's interesting about stopping folic acid, I always assumed you needed it for the whole duration. I'll ask my ob about this- id love to drop a tablet. Currently on calcium & fish oil & probiotics. My iron levels were good.
    @julianicholson I'll google it too.
    @Muchulu1 omg how cute!! So glad everything is looking good. Congratulations. How beautiful. I can't wait to see bubs. You'll be first to meet your bubs too and we will all be jealous lol.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (19-10-2016),Muchulu1  (18-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 her husband is the creator of the bulletproof diet. They decided to have children 'later in life' and were told IVF was there only option. They conceived all of their children naturally.

They do take a lot of supplements but also suggest how you can achieve the same results through diet.

Her book is interesting I read it all in about 2 nights!

Glad to hear everyone is traveling well. I am only 6 weeks, I have my first scan next Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Muchulu1 View Post
    Hi Girls!
    Attachment 85317
    Just had our morph scan. Everything looking good. Bub measuring at the 'enthusiastic end' weighing 350g . Couldn't be happier!!
    Hope everyone is traveling well xx
    Just popped in and saw this gorgeous face. So precious. Congrats.
    And hi everyone xxxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (18-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 what a gorgeous bubba you have in there
    @julianicholson thanks for that info, I might check out that book.

I'm so glad everyone is doing so well!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jess8383 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (18-10-2016),julianicholson  (18-10-2016),Muchulu1  (18-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Julianucholson that sounds great, I'll definitely be reading that book!
    @lotsathoughts hello lovely. How's everything going? Has your hcg levels fully dropped yet? Hope you're preparing to be pupo with one of your perfect frosties!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (19-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 hello!! My HCG was 14 when I last tested it (about a week and a half ago.) I've ovulated and have been expecting my period for about a week with lots of spotting. If it's not here by Friday I'll have another bt. Also hoping to pass a blood clot that was noticed on my last scan. Things are going well tho. Looking forward to having some direction with this cycle soon
    Would like to know whether it's a goer or whether to prepare for a cycle next year.
    How are you feeling? Have you got any photos of your bub, I'd love to see. Do you have a small bump yet? I remember swelling more at night, I think around this stage. Then one day it seemed to just stay out! Haha.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (19-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Positivity I asked the midwife at my OB's office today about folic acid & she also said it isn't necessary after the first trimester. I am currently taking Vit D & Floradix (liquid iron w B vitamins & vit C). I find the liquid iron a lot easier on my digestive system. The tablets make me SO constipated!! OB did say I could take a calcium supplement but also said I could just eat more calcium rich foods.
    @hopefull29 I bet the wait for your morph scan feels like forever! I'd probably be asking for an appt at 19 or 20wks. All going well it will give you so much reassurance! Such a special time for you & DH
    @julianicholson All the best for next Wednesday's scan. Will be thinking of you.
    @lotsathoughts lovely of you to pop in. Glad things are going well. Great that you've ovulated. FX that clot passes on its own. Sounds like you will be PUPO very soon. Sending you lots of baby dust.
    @Finchee How did you go with the midwife?
    @jess8383 Hownare things with you? I've lost track

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (19-10-2016),julianicholson  (19-10-2016),lotsathoughts  (19-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ julianicholson thanks for the book suggestion. Will try and download it tonight! Sounds great! Good luck for your scan next week! How exciting! I remember the wait for the first scan seeming to take forever!

@ Muchulu1 What a cutie! Great news that bub is measuring well and looking healthy! What does the liquid iron taste like? My OB also recommended the liquid version because it was easier on the digestive system but I wasnt sure I could the liquid due to taste! Lol! So I have started tablets. I also got some movicol at the same time just in case but so far I have only used it a couple of times. I forgot I am also taking Iodine as I read that was a good one for brain development.
    @hopefull29 Worth a try to see if they can move the scan up a few weeks! They wanted to book mine for 19 weeks but I couldn't make it that day so have it scheduled a few days earlier when I'll be 18+5 weeks. I figured they would make me wait till the next week but then they just offered the earlier date instead. It is a long enough wait anyway but couldn't imagine waiting another few weeks!

Glad to hear everyone is doing well! Can't wait to see more scan photos as everyone progresses and then the birthday bub photos next year!

I dont want to talk too soon but I think I might be getting some energy back this week! Either passed the hump or the iron is starting to kick in! Hope it continues anyway. Feeling a bit more productive which is great!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Positivity For This Useful Post:

Gypsy37  (20-10-2016),hopefull29  (19-10-2016),julianicholson  (19-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts so frustrating it's still at 14, I so hope AF arrives soon and you pass this clot! The waiting must be so hard. I'm feeling pretty good, still have MS which is starting to get me down a bit. I just wanna enjoy being pregnant but every morning I wake up and have to run to the bathroom. All good though I'll get over it soon enough. I guess maybe I shouldn't have begged for ms early days lol. I've got a small bump happening, my bloating eased after stopping the crinone and about a week later I popped out- it's still not big but, just look a bit chubby. I did have to do my jeans up with a hair tie yesterday though time to go shopping i think!
    @Muchulu1 I'll definitely call them today, it's just when they booked me in but I think the receptionists may have miscalculated the dates and at the time I didn't realise.
    @Positivity it sure is a long enough wait! I'll change my appointment
    Glad to hear your energy is coming back, could be the iron but either way it's awesome when you can be productive again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 we did joke about the MS at the beginning but I'm sure it would be extremely tiring and wearing thin by now. I struggled with nausea and that was enough for me! Hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy it xx
    I can't remember where I got my maternity jeans last time...think it was just jeans? Anyway it had tiny elastic on the side. So comfy! Wore them for ages after bubs was born. They didn't have the huge elastic band, but that's personal preference.

Yeah it's frustrating waiting. I was so excited I ovulated and then it feels like my period tried to start but couldn't. So I have lost faith in my body again. Just want my period to start already!!!