Closed Thread
Page 77 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies, I'm totally freaking out, I'm 11 +7 today and I just had a tiny bit of brown discharge this morning. I've never had any the entire pregnancy, and have loads of scans (last one on Thursday) and everything g looked perfect. I am weaning off the pregoesterone pessaries and put one in last night, could that have caused it? I'm beside myself. Am waiting for the OB to open. I really hope I can get I there to have a scan, as I can't cope with this. Has anyone else had anything like this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gypsy37 try not to stress too much!! There are so many reasons for brown discharge and even bleeding. I've had three bleeds and am 14wks and everything is fine. I know it messes with your head but try not to overthink it until you can get some answers. The stress isn't good for you or bub x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @SurferGalGC, I josh st don't know why it's happening. I was/am really constipated, and TMI but I had to really really push yesterday and today so maybe that has caused it. I don't know. I'm seeing Ob in 45 mins. Please let my baby be ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gypsy37 I think it could be a range of things, so try to stay positive!! And if you're not getting any pain with it then surely that's a good sign right? Hopefully you'll get some answers very soon! Our IVF bubs are strong xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Gypsy37 sorry to read this. You poor thing you must be so worried but as surfergalgc said try not to panic. I'm sure everything is all ok. It may be because you're weaning off the pessaries. The fact that it's just brown discharge is a great sign, normally means it's old blood and could just be your cervix irritated. You'll be reassured soon enough. Keep us posted, I'll be thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, everything is just fine. I am so relieved. Bub was jumping around, strong heartbeat, all perfect. She said it is so common in pregnancy. And only to worry if you have bright red blood coming down your leg. I'm so relieved, and I've been so stressed with work that it has really put things in perspective. I'm going to go home and rest as I have a thumping headache from all the crying. Thank you for your reassurance. You ladies seriously keep me sane.
    I hope you're all feeling good today and the ms isn't too bad. Xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsy37 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (03-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and she also said it could be thrush, and that thrush is different in pregnancy, so she took a swab to check.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gypsy37 So glad to hear everything is well with bubs. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Gypsy37 such a relief. Get some rest xxx so happy for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. Wow, what a day! The Ob just called with the NIPT results and all very low risk. She said now I can tell everyone, but I said I was too scared. She said I've no need to be and it all looks perfect- God! What a day! And DH is away, and I can't even call him. Think I'll sleep well tonight.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsy37 For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (03-10-2016)