Closed Thread
Page 42 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbles21 I get some sharp pains occasionally usually when I move funny or am lying at an angle. They usually don't last too long though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan done! So relieved the baby is right size for date so I'm 7 weeks, due on 15th April. Heartbeat was 150bpm. It was reassuring to see that they really is a baby there. Now for wait until next scan at 12 weeks I think.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finchee For This Useful Post:

Gypsy37  (29-08-2016),midnite01  (29-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Finchee, best news ever. You must feel so relieved. I'm totally freaking out for my 7 week scan on Wednesday, am convinced there won't be a heartbeat, I feel sick thinking about it. I don't know how to cope with this. I've never heard the heartbeat in my 3 previous pregnancies and just hope and pray I do this time. The others I miss carried before I got to a scan. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbles21 it sounds like the same pain most of us have had, just lasted a bit longer, am sure is totally fine. I know what you mean about making it through the 12 weeks, it's enough to make any sane person crazy! Don't worry, you're nearly there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gypsy37 yes I feel a lot less worried now the scan has been done. I felt exactly the same before today. Hopefully the next couple of days will go quickly for you. I really hope you get to see your baby and heartbeat. X X x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Finchee For This Useful Post:

Gypsy37  (29-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bubbles21 I'm sure if it's eased and there's no blood it's nothing to worry about. I hear you bring on 12 weeks! This is far to stressful!
    @Finchee great news! Congratulations! What a relief!
    @Gypsy37 only 2 more sleeps! I'm sure your scan will go awesome!

How's everyone else feeling? I've been pretty sick to be honest. I'm kinda enjoying it though . I actually put my neck out vomiting yesterday morning so that's not great but I've had some treatment and it's starting to feel better. I'm 9 weeks tomorrow so I'm sure my sickness will start to ease soon enough. Anyone else feeling sick yet? I'm waking up dry retching from 2:30-4am so my sleeping is out of whack too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 I've been feeling really nauseous all day every day for the past 1.5 weeks. I'm also waking up between 2.30 - 3.30 every morning without fail and feeling so sick I can't go back to sleep so I just have to start my day that early. It sucks

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbles21 that sucks you can't get back to sleep! I manage to snooze for another hour or so. Have you tried dry biscuits? I find they help my nausea throughout the day but through the night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 you poor thing, a sore neck on top of feeling crap- not good.
    I'm feeling pretty queasy most of the time. Have discovered Mission plain corn chips- seem to help me out a bit. Appetite still rubbish, everything makes me want to puke. No vomiting as yet, just nausea and queasiness. Also I get quite dizzy when I get up from laying down- anyone else get that? I also had to go in a lift today, up and then down, 23 floors and it was so quick I felt so so sick- yucky!
    Hopefully next 2 days flys by! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wonderful @Finchee it's the best sound in the world! Congrats.
    @Gypsy37 your turn soon, crossing my fingers and toes you get that heartbeat you've been waiting for!!! Good luck staying distracted...it's torture.
    @hopefull29 it's great reassurance but I hope it eases for you soon. Your poor neck too! I've been feeling a bit nauseous too actually. Not sick but it's like my mouth feels funny and food is unappetizing. I didn't really get this with DD so I'm enjoying it too somehow. At the same time I look forward to this ending. I was almost sure I had morning sickness on Friday but it turned out to be gastro very quickly! Possibly still feeling a bit off due to that.
    One thing I'm having to eat at breakfast is toast because my cereal tastes too strong.