Closed Thread
Page 28 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha ha @hopefull29, that is hilarious, and exactly how I feel.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsy37 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (22-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies is it safe to eat salads from soul origin? I love some of their salads but not sure if I can eat them while pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbles21 I'm not really sure tbh Hun, are they made fresh or prepared off site and delivered to the store? If they're made fresh shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I stayed away from salads when i was pregnant unless you knew the turnover was very high.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Gypsy37 I was feeling better and hadn't vomited since bedtime on Friday night when I got really nauseous yesterday afternoon and vomited again, also had another go last night. At least I'm feeling ok in the morning so I can eat and drink then, it seems to be later in the day that I feel sick again. I just went to bed early on Saturday night when I started to feel unwell. Hopefully I don't feel too sick this afternoon at the scan when FS is poking my tummy.
    @bubbles21 I'd probably steer clear too, to be honest. Just imagine all the yummy things we can eat til our hearts are content in about another 7mths time. I've even heard of people who have had someone deliver them a soft cheese platter to the hospital after they give birth!
    @SurferGalGC my understanding is that most FS's will either leave you on meds until either your first scan or to the 10-12wk mark when the placenta takes over. I know when I started my FET, the nurse said everyone stays on them til the first scan at least and some FSs leave you on them until the end of the first tri. I think it's just up to he FS. When I went for my 6wk scan, she didn't even have my recent bloods on hand and said that I'd be cutting back from this scan. I'll have to ask her today when I stop. When I had my stim cycle, they started weaning me off them from my first bloods, then stopped after the second bloods and had one last blood test at just after 5wks to confirm the levels were still ok without any support. I have no idea why that time they decided I could come off them so early- as a first time ivf'er, I thought it was normal. Maybe it's what they do (or did back then) during a stim cycle with no female infertility
    Best of luck with today's scan!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got my blood result for 6wks today, I'm so relieved been worrying all weekend, my HCG is now 58,000 from 673 a couple of weeks ago. Scan next week to see heartbeat hopefully!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Finchee whoa awesome numbers! Good luck next week for your ultrasound. I'm sure it'll all be fine. Have you been really sick with numbers that high?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone else feeling? I'm having a symptom free day today. Whilst they're good, I'd really rather feel much worse. Lol. I was pretty sick yesterday though. I think I'm seeing a pattern- really sick one day, the next I'm much better, then sick again for a few days then a really bad day. The next few weeks until my next scan is going drag!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 you know I haven't been suffering with too many symptoms that I've noticed, I have been tired and have sore boobs but not really sick at all. I felt a bit queasy last couple of days but not too much. That's why I've been worrying so much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, unfortunately its a blighted ovum for me. Thanks for your support over the last couple of weeks and I really wish you all the best! Xx