Closed Thread
Page 25 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Gypsy37 my sense of smell comes and goes and my appetite is all over the place. I was hungry but now I'm not. That changes all the time. I feel like hormone symptoms come in surges. Not sure if that's true but it feels like it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha @hopefull29 at least someone is going to be happy if we see two heartbeats!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (19-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, you've definitely made me feel better. I just want to get to 12 weeks so I can relax a little bit. I've never even got to 7 or 8 weeks, so I'm dying to hear a heartbeat, but also just so worried I'm not going to make it to that point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gypsy37 I'm sure you'll be fine Hun. It's just so stressful I'm sure after 12 weeks we will all relax a little. My symptoms vary daily. Last night my boobs were killing me and I thought they'd definitely be sore today and today no soreness what's so ever. My sickness is stronger today though. Lucky I don't start work until 2pm. I'm still laying in bed because any time I move I start dry retching.
    Just take each day as it comes. I think if you go a week or so with no symptoms then that's a reason to worry but take the lesser symptom days as a good thing because I'm sure soon enough you'll be feeling them again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @hopefull29. I hope you start feeling better soon, or do I? No, I wish you to feel really crap for the next 7 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol @Gypsy37 thanks Hun. I don't particularly feel like feeling better either. Then I'll have a freak out. I've managed to get myself out of bed and put some soup in the thermomix so hopefully by the time I start work I can actually function.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh, well I shouldn't have spoken too soon as have been laying on the couch all day trying not to spew. Feel so nauseated and dizzy- like I've drunk too much wine and tried to go to sleep. Gross, but I shall embrace it! Hope everyone is feeling really really crappy as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gypsy37 my symptoms come and go too. I can particularly understand your worry and I know I'll feel a lot better myself after the first tri. Luckily I find that you don't usually spend almost 40wks feeling anxious as once you are getting daily kicks, you know everything is ok and it's really reassuring. At that point, I know longer felt I had to go to any scans and wonder.
    Ive felt nauseous all day too and sat down this afternoon and suddenly felt like I could be sick. I sat still and almost went to sleep so I laid down and did, hoping to sleep it off. I woke up not long and suddenly I couldn't help it. I only just made it to the toilet in time and made a huge mess. The next couple of days will tell whether this was pregnancy related or me catching DDs bug. I remember when I was pregnant with DD, I went on a boat at 6wks and got excited when I was so sick but afterwards could safely say it was only sea sickness.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Gypsy37  (19-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley, thanks for that advice as I have been worried that I'm going to be out of control anxious the entire 40 weeks, but I think I would feel much better if I could feel bubba kicking- I just need to make it to that point. I really hope it's just the ms and not DD's bug- am praying for you! That's the last thing you need!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy37 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (20-08-2016),hopefull29  (19-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, a question, I am seriously craving a Big Mac! I never eat that crap, but it's all I want. All I've been able to eat today is bread. Is it safe to eat a McDonald's burger or should i avoid??