Closed Thread
Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4989979899
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC glad to hear the test wasn't too bad. Still not looking forward to that drink thing though. The needles I don't mind so much! Lol!
    @Finchee Congratulations on your scan and little boy! Super exciting! Definitely makes shopping a little easier.
    @hopefull29 you are like a MS pro! Cant believe it has hung around so long! Really sucks! I have definitely heard of blood noses being a common thing in pregnancy. I havent had any, but from early on I did notice that often when I blew my nose there was a little bit of blood on the tissue. Wasnt much but definitely was different to before getting pregnant.
    @Muchulu1 How far along are you again? I had read that your boobs could leak at any time throughout pregnancy but I always kind of expected it to be more towards the end. Definitely good to know and be prepared for! Lol! Love having you gals around so that we can all share these experiences with each other.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Positivity For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (30-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone, getting excited now
    Has anyone experienced really bad trapped gas pains, I was so worried the other night and in pain, tightness and really bloated turns out was just gas!
    Have any of you had to go for glucose tolerance early at 20 weeks? I got told to go now as have PCOS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Finchee can't help you out with either of those sorry. My OB said she'll give me my referral at my next appointment for the glucose tolerance test. I'll be 25 weeks at my next appointment. I don't have pcos though.

I'm 23 weeks today and I'm joining @Muchulu1 with the leaking nipples. So weird, I feel like it's way too early but dr google tells me it's not.
    Still getting MS each morning but my nose bleeds have stopped.

How is everyone else going? Anyone got any scans coming up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 Leaky nipples is the strangest thing!! I am still coming to terms with it. The last week I feel like bub really has hijacked my body. As blessed as I feel to be pregnant I have to say I am kind of looking forward to getting my body back . I feel so fat, lazy & unattractive!! Anyway...already so in love with bubs . Wouldn't have it any other way.
    Sorry to hear your MS is still hanging around. You definitely drew the short straw there! Thankfully no more nose bleeds!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my OB appointment today as a follow up to my scan. She was really happy with the results so that was reassuring! Got to see bub moving around on a quick scan which is always very cool. She referred me another formal growth scan at 34 weeks, not for any particular reason, just because it is an IVF pregnancy which makes it higher risk. Is anyone else going for another scan? I'm kinda glad as it will definitely help to make sure that bub is growing and looking healthy, plus I always love seeing her moving about on the screen! I guess it just surprised me that just doing IVF meant higher risk! I thought it would be more my age that would be the greater risk! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Muchulu1 Are you leaking heaps? I'm only leaking a small amount. how many weeks are you now? Hope you start to enjoy your beautiful pregnant body very soon!! I'm starting to feel pretty fat too.

How much weight has everyone gained? I'm at 4.5kg at 23 weeks...... I'd love to be able to keep it under 10kg gain for the whole duration but apparently from now on I'll start gaining weight quicker......
    @Positivity glad your ob is happy with your scan results. Very reassuring. My OB said they only do a growth scan if measurements are off. I haven't heard about it being more risk with IVF but better to be safe! My OB is very relaxed though, and only tells me what I need to know at each appointment unless I ask more questions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was good with baby 1 put on 5 kgs and was on bed rest.

I just ate well a few bad things but was strict on portion control.

Finding it harder now with baby 2 but trying to eat better and smaller portions at night.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly Baby For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (06-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 Yeah I wonder about the whole higher risk thing, but I think she just likes to double check that everything is looking good closer to the end. Happy to go with it anyway!

As for weight gain I never actually weighed myself when I first got pregnant so not sure exactly! Lol! I know they did weigh me when I went for first trimester blood tests so from that point I have put on 3.7kgs (21 weeks tomorrow). I actually feel like I've put on heaps more than that though! Definitely getting that fat feeling the past few weeks! My goal is not to put on more than 11 kgs throughout whole pregnancy. I think maybe the midwife mentioned that number.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Positivity For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (07-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 26+6 today . Thankfully I'm not leaking heaps. Just the odd drip. Not so much that I need breast pads. I'm careful not to squeeze or play with my nipples otherwise I would be leaking everywhere!!!!

I'm at ~3kg weight gain now. Pretty happy with that. I'm also aiming for less than 10kg.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (07-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    New thread over here ladies.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (10-12-2016),Muchulu1  (11-12-2016)