Closed Thread
Page 82 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Adorable Meshell ❤️

Shall we do another photo check in? Lol any excuse to perv on all the squishies

IMG_1478819622.123803.jpg

H is 16 weeks old (Wut!) and is now grabbing toys and starting to bring them to his mouth. He's not quite mastered that yet and there's lots of eye poking and head bashing going on. Usually he forgets half way there that he was attempting to taste the toy and he just shoves his fist in instead haha.

He's still sleeping 45mins at a time in day, with 1hr wake periods (though settling to sleep is becoming a nightmare) and he has a seamless transition into night where he wakes every 1-2hrs and settles immediately with a feed.

Our current problem areas are constant vomiting (oh the washing.......), waking himself up with screaming gas pains at 1am, and not getting enough sleep.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Peedypie  (11-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Oh NOR I'm sorry Hun that's not fair. I would be back at work if my employer would give me any hours
    Oh no! How come they don't?

I have had lots of issues as my boss was a complete &$?& about me falling pregnant. I had to file a formal grievance it was so bad! They transferred me temporarily to an awesome team but now tell me I have to go back to my old boss for a "fresh start". It's obvious they know he's a piece of work but of course won't admit it and were hoping I just wouldn't come back. The other team was keen for me to stay with them so it's a bummer.

So I'm really not looking forward to it but I just hope Christmas will come quickly and then BFP2 will happen quickly so I can be off again

i know this probably sounds terribly entitled, I'm usually a hard worker and want to contribute but since they try to pull one over on me... I just want to get the mortgage down and then start my own business

PS: @MrsTugs look at him thrive!!! you are doing amazing with Harrison, I hope you know that. The sleep deprivation and hubby working away must be so hard.
    @Meshell23 so adorable!
    Last edited by NORgirl; 11-11-2016 at 11:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Geez norgirl you would think pregnancy would just accepted in this day and age?! What a joke of a boss you have!

Just on the BFP2... What is everyone's thoughts/ plans? I'm sure most of us here will probably have to go down the I Ivf route again so it's not just as easy as trying naturally as it takes planning/ $$ etc.
    Before i would have thought for sure I would go again next year and use one of the frosties on ice. Now the reality of having a newborn I'm not so sure. It's so much harder than I thought it was going to be!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are booked in for Jan 17 for the next cycle. I'm old and the way I see it DS will be keeping us on our toes for the first three years or so. Since I can't biologically wait that long, I might as well go again now.

the thing that bothers me is I'll have to fully wean before IVF2. DS will be 6 months. That's if my supply withstands work ...

my my mum is about to retire and I hope to have her stay with us for a few months to help if things go according to plan re BFP2
    Last edited by NORgirl; 11-11-2016 at 11:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yup my hardest struggle emotionally at this point is the knowledge that I'll have to wean to go again. I really wanted a small age gap but I also want to breastfeed to natural term. Unfortunately I very likely cannot have both.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

NORgirl  (11-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can definitely do Monday lunch! The paediatrician appointment shouldn't last longer than half an hour.

If hubby had his way I would have been pregnant days after having Austin. My Obstetrician recommended waiting for at least 9 months before getting pregnant again. We'll probably start trying naturally in Feb and look into ivf again mid next year.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (11-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due August/Sept/Oct'16#3

@NORgirl
    That's what I'm thinking too. Ideally want to try starting when Bub is 6-9 months, but in 2 minds as will have to wean.

Were u one of the girls that mentioned you already got your period? If that's the case, will u still need to wean Bub off the boob?

Thanks
    Reviews
    If I was getting regular period I'd just lie and say I've weaned

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup, i had my period twice so far but it's way lighter and shorter. Sorry if that's Tmi.

I did think about lying but then if I end up wasting 10k who am I fooling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah this is true. I'd probably discuss it in length (honestly) with my FS and just make it clear how important natural-term bfing is for me. And maybe a few extra tests like O-tracking etc if this is what they suggest