Closed Thread
Page 101 of 105 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1041
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, @gypsychild thanks for asking a while back how we were.....I meant to update but then got caught up...and then just plain old forgot until today cleaning out my inbox I saw the email from bubhub!
    hope everyone and the bubs are doing well?
    we have had a crazy &a stressful couple of months, but also hitting milestones so that's pretty amazing in amongst it all!
    The girls are 5 1/2 months now and are rolling every which way with one pulling herself along and the other kind of commando crawling on occasion.
    We have started solids although I must have missed the memo on rice cereal blocking up the babies so have had 2 constipated uncomfortable babies that then got the worst nappy rash (bleeding) which only cleared up by when I started using Daktozin (nappy rash cream that treats thrush as well)....we live and learn hey!! So now we are having majority of fruit and veg with a touch of rice cereal not the other way!!
    we spent a week before Christmas at the Brisbane Nurture Centre (sleep school) to help break the parting to sleep habit we had formed as well as the cat naps....we were only sleeping in 45 minute spells during the day which was amazingly tiring as if one didn't settle when he other did I just had no downtime from a baby....I know I should be just embracing the time spent with my bubs but I was absolutely exhausted and even if I could get a 45 minute break would have been a life saver!
    Anyway, after our stay I now am not patting to sleep, I still have to go in and resettle and pop dummies back in, but nowhere near as stressful as before....and the girls on occasion are starting to link their sleep cycles so that's a bonus also....here's hoping that after Leap 5 is over things settle down significantly....only 4 or so weeks to go!!
    Anyway will try to catch up on where everyone's at
    Take care
    Ruby and co

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

Barca07  (11-01-2017),gypsychild  (10-01-2017),Mona424  (10-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I haven't been online for ages.. but it is so lovely to see all the gorgeous little bubs growing up so well. What an amazing journey for us all.
    Evie is going well she is now 3.5 month 59cm but still a little light on at 5.1kg but at least she's progressed over the first line. We've had to introduce supplement feeding to help. Reflux babies struggle with weight gain. We've been on Losec for several weeks, and it has certainly improved things but not 100%. She still has 1-2 very painful crying moments every day. It breaks your heart. I find myself cuddling and reassuring her allot because of this and consequently this has ruined the almost perfect daytime sleeping routine we briefly had. On the up side she is now sleeping through the night for up to 8 hrs.

We saw the Pediatrician today and he has increased the medication dose, so hopefully this will see the end to those painful episodes. One other thing that my doctor warned me about I wanted to share with you all.
    He informed me that there has been a few Measles cases going around in sydney at the moment near where we live, and has suggested avoiding all enclosed public spaces until it passes. No supermarket, Westfield, restuarant, cafes etc...

I did some googling on this measles and noticed there were a few cases in Perth just prior to Xmas, and I recall allot of you guys are from Perth, so in case you weren't aware, just thought I'd better share that as all our bubbas are vulnerable being under 12 month. They can vaccinate a little earlier , but only a month or so.

Great to see some of you are heading back to Ivf land again.. wishing you all the best of luck ever!!

We are going to do a transfer after the October long weekend. Part of me wants to do it sooner, but we're moving into our new house in August and it needs some repairs And improvements.

I wonder about the pros and cons of age difference between siblings often. One things for sure my DH and I are getting on in age, so we need to act sooner rather than longer...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lea7 For This Useful Post:

gypsychild  (13-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hope everyone is well Max is going great he is 12 weeks old and super cuddley weighing just over 7 kg this is me with my boys last night for my 30th birthday
    Attached Images

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meshell23 For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (13-01-2017),NORgirl  (13-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks Lea that's good to know about measles, you never can be too careful with this sort of thing!!

We have finally got some answers to our little guys abdominal issues! He's allergic to cows milk, egg, almond and cats!! Being exclusively breastfed, this means I have to cut all these out of my diet. We rehomed our cats a few weeks ago and are in the process of trying to clean them out as best we can (it can take years before their contaminant is gone). Hopefully a few weeks on my new diet and he will be a new baby!
    We have just entered leap 5 though and it's been a huge kick in the teeth!!

Meshell it's my birthday on Sunday! I keep forgetting haha. I'll be 27

IMG_1484287244.455022.jpg

We have just started solids and are giving him peanuts daily for preventative measures. Will start other allergens soon, but will avoid all nuts at this early stage what with his almond allergy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Happy birthday for sunday Mrs tugs. My big boy will be 4 next friday seriously blink and you miss it i get teary thinking how fast its gone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies, Before I updated my phone I could start threads. Then with the update BH changed and now I don't know how to start one on the app? Can anyone help please?

Ps hope everyone is traveling well, especially with this ridiculous weather! Went from 37 yesterday dry and windy to 28 today... DD actually said she was cold this morning lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    IMG_1484827137.247102.jpg

When you're in the right section of forum, press the three dots at top right.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (19-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Perfect! Thanks Mrstugs!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (20-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lachlan commando crawled this evening!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

NORgirl  (13-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews