+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ok so this is kinda scary

Hello!

Ok, so this is kinda scary. I haven't been on a forum in *counts.... continues counting..... ooh! Chocolate!*
    Let's just say awhile. So having to "hello my name is..." hasn't happened in even longer.

Finally admitting that my husband and I have started TTC - up until now it's been the whole "oh, we're not trying, but we're not NOT trying". But since for the last 4 months I've been monitoring everything, yeah, I think it's safe to say - we're TTC.

So, a bit about me (us):
    We're currently parents to 5 gorgeous fur-children, who we love to bits and keep us plenty busy - 3 guineapigs, 1 cat and 1 puppy

I am a POTsie (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome), and have a family history of endo for my mum and both my sisters. I have remained unscathed, but I think that's mainly because I had an endocrinologist put and keep me on BC.

I also do theatre, and horse riding, and reading, and cooking... yeah, the list goes on a bit....

Today is my first acupuncture appointment as since coming off BC in Dec, I seem to have been having very short TOM's, potentially due to having a thin uterline lining. Gyno thought it should sort itself out after a cyst I had resolved itself, but of course it hasn't.

So I think that's plenty of information to start with. A bit nervous, as I hate needles (although I have tattoos), and thinking I currently OV'd on Monday, so will have to bring that up.

Any other POTsies on here, would love to hear from you and your experience!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi and welcome

All the best with your TTC journey

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi elaria, welcome to bubhub land. we are not really a scary bunch, relax, have a cuppa and enjoy your stay. marie.