+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default sick since ovulation and 1.5 day period ! ABNORMAL FOR ME

everything i have researched states that you show NO pregnancy signs until you implant. Although i have also read a lot of woman who state they were sure they were having symptoms 2 + day PO

I have been on oral contraception and I'm generally pretty good with taking it although i have started shift working since march and there were a few times i may have missed a day or taken it that night (Normally i take the pill in the morning)

The dates i have calculated i was due to ovulate between the 11th & 14th
    My partner and i are pretty intimate and have unprotected sex nilly every 2nd day (Sorry TMI) We did have sex on the 11th and 13th.

On the 14th (When at work) i had a sudden onset of nausea and dizziness with constant hot flushes and this was around consistently for 7-8 days. I was couch ridden and through that week lost my appetite (Im a fit healthy person so generally my appetite is high due to gym training) I was cooking steak and mushrooms one day and felt sick just from the smell!

I went to the Doctor and she said no way could i be pregnant, Urine sample negative (But this would have only been 6DPO) So a negative is certain.

After a week of dizziness and the possibility of conceiving i stopped my pill 9 days before my period would have been due. I then have had all cold symptoms since then (Runny nose, Heart burn 1 night, headache, continued hot flushes.
    4 days after stopping my pill my Period came (started 1:30am 22nd friday morning finished sat 23rd around 9pm)

generally my cycle takes a day to start and its quiet brown to start with then goes into a med-heavy cycle for 5 days with painful cramping the first 1-2 days.

This time it started suddenly and was bright red in colour and quiet thin with clear mucous with a few small blood clots (Not like a normal period).. This lasted 1 day days when it was finishing it was very light and no cramping. This is very abnormal for me i have NEVER had an abnormal/short period.

After it stopped suddenly there wasn't any bloody discharge it just disappeared.... 2 days later I'm now having very light cramping.

All urine tests i have done have been negative but I'm not sure if its even to soon to tell yet.

ovulation 11th-14th
    period (1.5days) 22nd-23rd (After force stop of the pill 9 days out of when my period should have come)

today 25th very light cramping

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last night i had an egg white consistency discharge that had a light pink tinge , This was only there when i wiped last night. When i woke up it was gone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sounds like it could be implantation bleeding Perhaps do another test in a few days. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like it could be a withdrawal bleed from stopping the pill