+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Heavy enough, I think! I had a few little clots but nothing too serious.
    Still no AF, this is going to do my head in. I just want my body to start another cycle.
    I've got one test left so will do that in the morn. My boobs are a bit sore tonight but nothing overly noticeable

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Have you got a pic of the tests?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can take one.. I'll have to guess which ones are which though lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1468492071.088205.jpg
    So I stand corrected.. The one from today was lighter than yest!! It doesn't look it in the pic but it's the same colour as the other one you can actually see in the photo. The test today was just random during the day and not FMU but surely if things were right it would be darker anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Em9 View Post
    Does anybody have an idea of what they are talking about with HCG levels? I'm confused and am thinking I should be giving up on this possible pregnancy..

I tested negative on home preg test last week. Had a positive on Monday.

Blood test Monday- HCG of 12. Low progesterone.
    Blood test today- HCG of 14.

Is it likely that this isn't a viable pregnancy?

I had a miscarriage in April and a D&C in May. I had one AF between D&C and this positive.
    I'm so sorry but I also agree that it doesn't look good. I had a similar experience in March with low Hcg (87) at 4 weeks which only rose to 91 after 3 days. Progesterone was low too and I naturally miscarried at 5 weeks.

I truly hope this isn't the case for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So the one on the left was today, then goes back in days from there.
    Yesterday was darkest. As I said before, today is the same as tues though you can't see in photo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    I'm so sorry but I also agree that it doesn't look good. I had a similar experience in March with low Hcg (87) at 4 weeks which only rose to 91 after 3 days. Progesterone was low too and I naturally miscarried at 5 weeks.

I truly hope this isn't the case for you x
    Don't be sorry . I'd much prefer this to be happening than the MC I had before. Hopefully I start bleeding properly soon! The waiting drives me mad!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just realised how bad a pic that is,, it's much clearer on my ipad! I wonder what I can do to bring AF on?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Low, slow rising hcg is a symptom of ectopic pregnancy. Women also often get a 'period' with an ectopic as bub hasn't implanted in the uterus lining so doesn't send the message not to shed/bleed). If you do start bleeding soon I would still do another preg test about 5 days after the bleeding starts. If there is even a trace of a positive then I'd go and insist on a scan. Just in case.

I had a low, slow rising levels pregnancy which thankfully wasn't ectopic. However the sac didn't grow large enough to be seen on a scan til nearly 7 weeks (when ectopic could finally be ruled out) and I bled (very heavily at times) from 17dpo until 9 weeks when I eventually miscarried naturally. It was a horrible long wait in limbo land so, as it's not something you would wish for anyone, I hope in your case it is a chem and over with quickly.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

Em9  (15-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1468537179.781394.jpg
    So I got this result this morning!! Nothing!! Fingers crossed it was a Chem and I get my AF now. (I never thought I'd be wishing for that but was worried about ectopic too).
    What a roller coaster ttc is!