Closed Thread
Page 88 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird That's a good idea buying the cheap ovulation tests off Ebay. I have seen them on there but wasn't sure if they were ok to use.

I use the Kindara app, check my CM levels and take my BBT at the same time every morning before I wake. Believe me, I've done A LOT of research.

I don't know if its a viral thing or actually a symptom but still feel whoozy and dizzy today. My Husband reckons I should take a test tonight. I'm just scared I guess!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @loulou17 It would be way too early to take a test at 7dpo, sorry to disappoint. Maybe wait until the weekend to do a test as you will have more chances of getting a bfp if you are pregnant. for you

Also you are best doing a test with first morning urine (FMU) as your pee is more concentrated then, unless of course you do a 3 hour hold Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird I figured as much as that. Apparently (according to my app and past cycles) AF is due saturday and the test I have says I can take it 5 days before expected period, which would be today. So not sure.

Thanks for your lovely advice and best wishes! Will keep you updated how I go.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to loulou17 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (11-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @loulou17 i wouldn't waste a test to be honest as its definitely too early to get a result.
    I did a test on 10dpo with this pregnancy and it was negative, then when af hadn't arrived the next day i did a test and got my bfp.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in to say a big congrats to @kylez83
    what a wonderful beautiful surprise -these babies always come when all options have been explored right
    best of luck with your pregnancy
    helko to all the new ladies -I'm not hear much anymore but a bucket load of lovely supportive ladies to chat with. Good luck on your journey @curlybird I sooooooo should of msg you to stop and have lunch! bugger!
    I hope your going week and Bub is growing beautifully
    enjoy Easter holidays ladies I'm off camping for 4 days on the beach bliss!
    I've had a month of "I don't want to fall pregnant I'm done, I'm finished ,I'm complete "huh funny that my hormones can do this to me ... wonder how long it will last
    in never here or there or anywhere
    good thing I guess is my dr told me from 35 my progesterone will be naturally starting to fall so hopefully the clucky goes with it ... I'm only 31 so abit to go a women can only wish !

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (12-04-2017),kylez83  (12-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Felicia Enjoy your trip away over the easter break. It must be hard going from wanting a baby to not wanting one. Hopefully your hormones calm down soon for you

@loulou17 How did you go? Did you end up testing?

I had my first hospital appointment yesterday, my fundamental height is measuring at 27 weeks when it should be 23... eep! Im now worried i might have GD again, i think i need to lay off the chocolate Shame its easter this weekend and all the eggs are going to go on sale!! haha
    Last edited by curlybird; 14-04-2017 at 09:05.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (14-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird my goodness I haven't caught up on this when thread and I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations! What does GD stand for?

I haven't tested yet. I'm 10DPO today. Can't decide if I should take the clear blue digital test or a confirm which has the normal two lines test. Thinking if I did the digital one it won't have any faint lines if I have some levels of HGC? Thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @loulou17 The digital tests aren't as sensitive so i would use one of the normal tests if you plan to test early if you do plan to test make sure you do a 3 hour hold or do the test when you first wake up in the morning. Good luck! Have you had any signs of AF coming?

GD = gestational diabetes. Was just over what they considered gd with my daughter. So i guess its possible i might have it again this time.
    @kylez83 How are you going hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird I will use the normal test then. My husband doesnt want to test yet as we are away with my family this weekend and he doesn't want to have to wait to tell his. So won't be testing till Monday if AF doesn't come before then. Meanwhile I'll just watch the Easter weekend wines being consumed. Will be annoying if I turn out not to be pregnant haha!

No normal signs of AF. I've had a odd quite bad pain in my lower abdominal since Thursday night. Kind of like ovulation pain but it's been constant and physically sore to touch. Also have had quite sticky and thick clumps of CM, which isn't totally nornal before AF. Not sure if I'm just looking at everything closely but also am tired always and had a icky belly yesterday.

We shall see!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loulou17 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (14-04-2017),kylez83  (14-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird hi! I'm doing ok, 4w4d today. Getting another blood test done on Tuesday to make sure hcg is increasing normally, will get results on wed afternoon. Thursday going bridal dress shopping with the mums and my bridesmaid so I'll tell them the news I'll be a 6m pregnant bride on our wedding day. A bit nervous about that! DF will tell the dad's and the best man that same evening. Got 6w scan on Monday 24 April. Looking forward to that! Symptom wise, I've had occasional nausea, achey boobs, constant peeing and really tired. Last night went to bed at 7.30! No nausea today, which has made me nervous and anxious. I'm so afraid this bub won't stick. I know I shouldn't think like that! I assume it's normal though as I've seen others on this site be concerned about that too.

How are you traveling?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kylez83 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (14-04-2017)