Closed Thread
Page 87 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kylez83 View Post
    @curlybird, yes 18 December bub is already keeping me up, been to the toilet 4 times during the night and awake now since 4am. Not sure what my problem is....
    I wish I'd known that was an early pregnancy symptom for me! DF and I changed sides of the bed we sleep on so I could be closer to the ensuite!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MUG81 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (08-04-2017),kylez83  (08-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Judging by the name of this thread, I think this is where I want to be ☺
    I am 30 and hubby is 35 and we have been TTC for 2.5 years. We have both had numerous tests done and last month I had a laparoscopy/hysteroscopy where the dr found a small amount of endo. I spent all of last year making myself absolutely crazy using opk's, early detection preg tests and many hours googling possible pregnancy symptoms and never once got anything close to a BFN. Decided to turn over a new leaf this year and have a more positive and relaxed attitude (trying to, so far so good). And I've decided to wait until AF is late to test. I hope this is the right place for me! Just after lovely supportive women to chat with, and also to follow your journeys x

P.s - @kylez83 I read about your BFN in another chat and am still so excited for you! Reading your recents comments above almost had me in tears. Wishing you all the best!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ezzd For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (08-04-2017),Felicia  (12-04-2017),InterestedWoman  (11-04-2017),kylez83  (08-04-2017),MUG81  (08-04-2017),Rachi321  (08-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Welcome @ezzd Hopefully a more relaxed approach to ttc will end up with a bfp very soon for you. Fingers crossed you don't have to wait too much longer for that bfp!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (12-04-2017),InterestedWoman  (11-04-2017),kylez83  (08-04-2017),MUG81  (09-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @curlybird

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I made another post but perhaps by this thread is where i need to be.

First time TTC and I tell you what isn't this a huge time of highs and lows, and uncertainty. This TWW is so hard. How soon did people test?

Late February I got the mirena removed after 4 years. Last cycle was surprisingly almost perfect for my standards. I was super happy with how my cycle went. I also have PCOS, hence why I had a mirena.

This cycle we have been TTC and I am now 6 days past ovulation. I'm a tad concerned that my BBT is quite low still after ovulation. This morning it dropped down even further. It is still not below ovulation temp though. Last month it was a lot higher.

Wanting to know what people's experiences are with a low BBT after ovulation? Did you still get a positive pregnancy test? Should I be concerned about this? What where people's TWW like?

Other things I've noticed is I've been feeling quite dizzy/faint/queezy the last few days. Have had a few bad headaches and CM is quite a lot, watery/sticky. Have had some cramping as well over the last few days. Not sure if any of this is normal at this stage too.

Just so hoping for the best

Thanks in advanced.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Welcome @loulou17 Hopefully those signs you are getting are good ones Unfortunately i dont know much about BBT as i never could be bothered doing it. Hopefully you were able to get some answers from someone else

Some times it can take our bodies a few cycles to adjust after coming off birth control. I remember getting similar symptoms after coming off the pill. Our bodies like to play tricks on us thats for sure.

Hopefully you have a nice quick ttc journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loulou17 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I made another post but perhaps by this thread is where i need to be.

First time TTC and I tell you what isn't this a huge time of highs and lows, and uncertainty. This TWW is so hard. How soon did people test?

Late February I got the mirena removed after 4 years. Last cycle was surprisingly almost perfect for my standards. I was super happy with how my cycle went. I also have PCOS, hence why I had a mirena.

This cycle we have been TTC and I am now 6 days past ovulation. I'm a tad concerned that my BBT is quite low still after ovulation. This morning it dropped down even further. It is still not below ovulation temp though. Last month it was a lot higher.

Wanting to know what people's experiences are with a low BBT after ovulation? Did you still get a positive pregnancy test? Should I be concerned about this? What where people's TWW like?

Other things I've noticed is I've been feeling quite dizzy/faint/queezy the last few days. Have had a few bad headaches and CM is quite a lot, watery/sticky. Have had some cramping as well over the last few days. Not sure if any of this is normal at this stage too.

Just so hoping for the best

Thanks in advanced.
    Hi LouLou,
    From another PCOS girl this can be challenging, as occasionally our bodies have a false start ovulation, (which has happened to me this cycle. I then got a true rise a lot later I expected. So my advice is hang in there it is not over yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_1491854397.885178.jpg

LouLou17 this is what I was talking about. Initially ff said my ovulation was on day 20. It reality it is much later (day 32.)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Loveablebubbles that's really interesting to know and now got me worried! Temp went up today for me thankfully. Just hope that I didn't get my ovulation dates wrong. However I did take multiple OPK tests around the time I thought I was ovulating and it was showing high fertility and peak fertility. I know though that they aren't totally correct though.
    @curlybird Thanks for the information. I'm hoping it is a quick journey. I feel like that as it's the first month of TTC I feel more anxious about it as I have no idea how its going to play out. If we don't fall I'll be probably a bit more at ease next month as I'll know it will take us more than one month. Right now I'm completely in the dark.

If you didn't do BBT how did you track your ovulation dates to fall?

I can't help but feeling like I'm noticing every small change in my body. Not sure when to take a pregnancy test. Its 7DPO for me. Would be lovely to get a good Easter present this weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @loulou17 I went by ovulation tests and cervical mucus. When ovulating your cm will be like egg whites, clear and very stringy. Once you ovulate it changes to a thick consistency. I also bought lots of cheap ovulation tests off ebay since i had to use so many (took 8 months to fall with my daughter, which isn't long compared to some of the other ladies here)

With doing BBT you need to make sure you take your temperature as soon as you wake up to get the most accurate result.

As for doing a test i didn't get a bfp until 11dpo.. some people have had them earlier and others not until 14dpo. I ovulate late (cd19) and my period comes early, so both times i tested was when af was due.