Closed Thread
Page 84 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @curlybird and @MUG81 so nice to hear from you both! Oh wow time is going quickly isn't it app that precious little bubba with be in your arms

Like @InterestedWoman I'm still playing the ttc game. 13 months in now with two failed iuis and we are just finalizing our paperwork to start ivf in mid may. Still hoping a miracle will happen in the meantime but not banking on it.

Nice to hear from you ladies xo

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kylez83 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (02-04-2017),Felicia  (02-04-2017),InterestedWoman  (02-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies- sounds like all you women who are in full bloom are going well and things getting exciting , such a beautiful time in a women's life enjoy every moment of it !
    To the women waiting in the wings such an emotional time and a time of growth , patience , trust and connection -I hope you can find some peace while your waiting and surround yourself with protection and love - such an emotionally crazy time ttc
    asfm my DS turns 10 yrs in 3 months OMG where has that time gone ... then looking back we started ttc just before his 5th birthday
    things are different now and have been for while no active ttc just not preventing and just allowing things to be as they are - letting go of control was the hardest thing and allowing nature to take its course - whether that turns into 2 lines or not
    hormones kick in and out for me of the yearning the oh no thanks
    i just got back from WA visiting my brother on my own and then we're off to Fraser Island for Easter ! Victoria for the snow seasons then Fiji for Christmas -busy year !
    Take care everyone will check in again some time soon !

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (02-04-2017),InterestedWoman  (02-04-2017),kylez83  (02-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @rhee1980 Wowee! 28 weeks already! Eeeeep I guess when you have a toddler to keep you busy things go a little faster hahaa

@MUG81 I think the first 12 weeks goes slow for everyone haha, especially when you are keeping it a secret from everyone and cant talk to anyone about it. Hopefully they can agree on your dates soon!!

@InterestedWoman I hope you get those 2 lines soon!! I think it would be very daunting for a man to go have his swimmers checked. I don't know how id feel about it if i can to ejaculate into a cup in some strange place lol Hopefully he goes to have them checked soon.

@kylez83 Not long to go now until May, but hopefully you get a nice little surprise before then! Sending lots of baby dust your way!

@Felicia Glad to hear you are well! You should have come said Hi while you were over in Perth haha. Hope you enjoy your easter get away! Sounds lovely

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (12-04-2017),InterestedWoman  (03-04-2017),MUG81  (03-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jumping in, trying to not go to the shops to buy a test (DS home on holidays is helping lots lol). I am at 13 DPO, feeling flushed with sore boobs. This is set to be our last natural cycle attempt before we go more in depth in our attempts at trying (again).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveablebubbles For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (03-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveablebubbles View Post
    Jumping in, trying to not go to the shops to buy a test (DS home on holidays is helping lots lol). I am at 13 DPO, feeling flushed with sore boobs. This is set to be our last natural cycle attempt before we go more in depth in our attempts at trying (again).
    Welcome fingers crossed for you! What would be your next steps if no luck this cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kylez83 View Post
    Welcome fingers crossed for you! What would be your next steps if no luck this cycle?
    Some form of ART. I have some tablets from my Gynie, but we are looking into jumping back into ivf- I have PCOS and adhesions, and endo. So we know what we are up against. Age is just against us, as is time off BCP.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveablebubbles For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (03-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Loveablebubbles sorry excuse my lack of education, what's ART?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kylez83 View Post
    @Loveablebubbles sorry excuse my lack of education, what's ART?
    Artificial Reproductive Technologies

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveablebubbles For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (03-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh feel like I'm getting AF cramps AF is due either tomorrow or Thursday

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I was a muppet and tested so early, day 20 of cycle and of course it was negative. I think I only ovulated on day 15 I don't know why I do this to myself but I did so I am attempting not to test until my period is overdue and have asked a friend to babysit the tests so I don't cheat

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sjohn For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (04-04-2017)