Closed Thread
Page 79 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Where are all the non poas peps at??? What's your story? Where are you at 8"in your cycles?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all TTC testers who want to wait till AF is late ...Support chat:-) #5

Quote Originally Posted by kylez83 View Post
    Where are all the non poas peps at??? What's your story? Where are you at 8"in your cycles?
    Hey Kylez, hope you're well and recovering for your procedure.
    I'm just starting to near the fertile window so we are going to attempt a lot more bd this month and give ourselves the best chance. Failing that this month I think it may be time to see a FS. Hopefully we won't get to that. This will be our 6 month TTC and we are mid 30s so I'm not waiting much longer to get some expert advice.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InterestedWoman For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (12-02-2017),kylez83  (12-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedWoman View Post
    Hey Kylez, hope you're well and recovering for your procedure.
    I'm just starting to near the fertile window so we are going to attempt a lot more bd this month and give ourselves the best chance. Failing that this month I think it may be time to see a FS. Hopefully we won't get to that. This will be our 6 month TTC and we are mid 30s so I'm not waiting much longer to get some expert advice.
    Thanks yes I am. I had acupuncture yesterday on my abdomen which seemed to help.

Good luck this cycle!! Hopefully it's the one where you get your bfp!

If you need to go down the fs path shoot me a pm if you like, as you prob know we are now 4 months into seeing a fs

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kylez83 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (12-02-2017),InterestedWoman  (12-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    very quite in here - have been thinking of you all @curlybird how your pregnancy going ?
    ive been MIA just staying quite sorting out my health things
    And focusing on myself and family and just got to hard seeing all this bfps ( although beautifully happy for the women who have gotten them)
    ive had my iron infusion last week as my iron was 16 and feeling so tired /depressed and I've been on my hormone cream to boost my progesterone and testosterone and my first period in my life I've had a "normal" bleed I'm normally filling 8pads + in 24hrs
    so all in all I feel like on on the road to a balance body !
    All these things weren't anything to do with ttc - was just purely for my general health and well being
    still feeling the same on ttc front just keeping moving forward with life and if I'm blessed -we're blessed
    how many more still actively ttc in here?
    Much love and baby dust

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (20-02-2017),kylez83  (20-02-2017),MUG81  (23-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Felicia good to hear you are doing well and your health is getting on track.

We are still plodding along with ttc. Doing our second round d of iui next Tuesday so fingers crossed it works this time for us

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kylez83 For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (20-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kylez83 oh how exciting a bucket full of baby dust coming your way what are your changes and how do you find the process -always been interested in it? If you don't mind me asking was your needing iui from dh low Count? Or on your side

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (20-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Felicia Hello lovely, i've been wondering how you are Glad to hear things are looking up in terms of your health! I hope you will be blessed again soon!

I'm going well thanks, am now 16+2 weeks and last week we had a gender scan... i couldn't wait another 5 weeks and we found out we are team blue this time

Here's our little man
    EM1_16.jpg

Miss J doesn't really understand, but since we have told her there is a baby in my tummy she give kisses and cuddles on my tummy, and has also adopted a toy as her own baby, which goes everywhere she goes. Soooo cute!

Today we went out to a cafe and they had a stroller which she put 'baby' into and was pushing him/her around lol She's giving baby a kiss in the photo :P

d1a3489f-905c-483e-aa90-a8ac91e09c02.jpg
    @kylez83 Keeping everything crossed for you!! Lots of baby dust coming your way!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (20-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Felicia thank you the changes we have made are eating more salads and smaller meals (we aren't overweight just trying to be healthy), doing acupuncture and Chinese herbs for the last 3 months and I had the hysteroscopy and laparoscopy earlier this month, which was just a double check to make sure nothing was wrong on my end, turns out I had mild endometriosis but they were able to clean that up. We are doing iui for low sperm count. Will do it the next three mo this in a row if we need to, then a break in June and then ivf in July. I really hope we get luck before July as I do t want to have to go through ivf.

Naw @curlybird that's so cute! so glad everything is going great for you

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kylez83 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (20-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Felicia sorry forgot to mention that the first iui was stressful for me as I get anxiety and I wasn't sure what to expect. I am feeling much more relaxed now about this next one. Let me know if you have any questions xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Felicia it is so good to read that you are taking the time out for yourself. Sometimes that is more important than anything else.
    @curlybird your pics are just beautiful! Congratulations on the recent news! A boy, delightful!!
    @kylez83 you are always so honest and giving to others in your posts. I truly wish you all the very best with the next iui.

AFM? Just playing the waiting game! 5dpo for me. Monitoring my temps now so I feel more in control. I'll know by 11dpo whether I'm out or not I think. Last month my temps started to drop around then.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InterestedWoman For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (20-02-2017),kylez83  (20-02-2017)