Closed Thread
Page 73 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooki View Post
    Oo thank you for saying that.. I sure hope it doesn't make a difference in term of conceiving. My GP did say that the one tube will pick up from both ovaries if one has been removed.

Thanks Curlybird yeah I know it's too early but I have many many of the eBay ones left so I thought why not.. hahaha
    Yeah it will, the body is amazing isn't it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    @Cooki those Internet cheapies aren't very sensitive. I did a test with one and it was a bfn, then in the afternoon when af hadn't arrived i went and bought more frers and got my bfp.
    Yeah I don't get it
    On the packet it said 10ml thing which meant to be super sensitive compare to to frer.. weird

Anyway I have like 20 left so I'm gonna use it all up.
    If it's a true bfp it should show one day hahaha

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cooki For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (28-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Here is a pic of our little bean, not much to see at the moment. This was a week ago now. Looking forward to the 12 week scan where bean will look more like a baby

Capture.jpg

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Cooki  (29-12-2016),EnPointe  (30-12-2016),InterestedWoman  (29-12-2016),kylez83  (29-12-2016),rhee1980  (29-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, thought I'd check in! Congrats to those who've gotten their bfp's! Good luck to those of you still waiting. I have everything crossed for you!

This thread kept me sane during ttc.

Afm, I'm sitting at 21 weeks and am feelings heaps of movement. We found out last week that we're having a girl! Still so surreal but things are slowly sinking in

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrsDL For This Useful Post:

Cooki  (29-12-2016),curlybird  (29-12-2016),InterestedWoman  (29-12-2016),kylez83  (29-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there, I'm in the Jan TTC group ATM but I think I'm in the 2 week wait now and last cycle I was testing heaps and it was a bit frustrating so I want to try to not test this cycle until AF is late... so I might join in here if that's okay.

I'm 25 and TTC baby #1 and this is my second cycle trying but 3rd cycle off the pill I think... so my body is still doing very weird things!
    I swore I was pregnant last month.. I had cramping, bloating, nausea and super tired.. AF was also late by a couple days but it eventually showed its face haha hopefully this month I caught the egg

9. The Following User Says Thank You to taylormacpat For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (29-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by taylormacpat View Post
    Hey there, I'm in the Jan TTC group ATM but I think I'm in the 2 week wait now and last cycle I was testing heaps and it was a bit frustrating so I want to try to not test this cycle until AF is late... so I might join in here if that's okay.

I'm 25 and TTC baby #1 and this is my second cycle trying but 3rd cycle off the pill I think... so my body is still doing very weird things!
    I swore I was pregnant last month.. I had cramping, bloating, nausea and super tired.. AF was also late by a couple days but it eventually showed its face haha hopefully this month I caught the egg
    Goodluck Taylor

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @MrsDL Yay so exciting for a little girl!! Already half way! That went fast!
    @taylormacpat Welcome, hopefully you have a nice quick ttc journey. It can take your body a few months to adjust coming off the pill.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

taylormacpat  (29-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone lol I haven't checked in here for months took me forever to catch up hope everyone had a lovely Christmas I've been thinking of u all and welcome to the new girls I haven't spoken to yet, good luck on ur journeys

OMG @curlybird I am so happy and excited for u!! Congratulations . Did u tell ur family yet? How did they react?
    @MrsDL yay for a little girl how exciting! . I can't believe ur already that far along.. time flies! Hope ur well.

Congratulations on your wedding and your BFP @Linlin what an exciting time for u

Sorry if I've missed anyone else's BFP it's hard to keep up haha.
    @Felicia I have hashimotos and had low iron for years so I feel for u!! Has anyone mentioned an iron infusion? That's what I ended up doing as it was going to take about 12 months to replenish iron levels just with supplements and also I struggle to stomach them. With ur thyroid I'd recommend making sure ur gp is testing t3/t4 as a lot just test for TSH which can be really unreliable especially with hashimotos. What an unfortunate time of the year to catch the flu, I hope u get better soon hun ! Xx

As for me I stopped trying a couple of months ago I thought it would be really hard but I'm actually enjoying the break which tells me it's the right thing for me ATM. Will probably start trying again next year once our block of land is titled (could be anytime from march - June) but I don't want to start trying until I've lost some weight. I use metformin but stopped when TTC which caused all the weight to pile back on lol, so I want to start at a nice healthy weight before TTC knowing I will put on a few kgs.

Hope ur all well, sending baby dust to all of u xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KJane13 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (30-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much @KJane13! Wedding went well and I am now at 10 weeks with Bub

So good to hear that you are enjoying the break from TTC. It would have been refreshing and leading up to Christmas, a lot less pressure for you. Good luck and baby dust to you when you are ready to try again and how very exciting about the land! So much to look forward to next year!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Linlin For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (30-12-2016),KJane13  (30-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KJane13 hello!! glad to hear you are well and enjoying the break from ttc. It will probably do you wonders!! Hopefully you get your bfp in the near future!

We told our immediate family at Christmas, they were all very excited for us. We made a shirt for DD to wear that said "Mum & Dad are getting me a human"... wanted something less obvious than it saying BIG Sister etc. Most people got it straight away and others we had to explain hahaha. Im looking forward to the 12 week scan and actually seeing something that resembles a baby lol.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Cooki  (30-12-2016),EnPointe  (30-12-2016),InterestedWoman  (30-12-2016),KJane13  (30-12-2016),kylez83  (31-12-2016),Linlin  (31-12-2016),thesherocker  (04-01-2017)