Closed Thread
Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Linlin View Post
    Thanks @curlybird and @kylez83! I'm going to sound like a numpty but is there a particular brand that is classed as FRER test? There's a brand called First Response... Is that what I'm after?
    I've heard that first response is one of the better ones.... but I could have heard wrong

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pugmum88 For This Useful Post:

Linlin  (17-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Linlin these ones
    Attached Images

4. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Linlin  (17-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @pugmum88 and @curlybird. I'll go the the chemist and get one of these!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I stupidly did a test today and of course it was negative :/ I've been waking up feeling tired and am completely drained today. Have had a few twitches here and there.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (18-11-2016),kylez83  (17-11-2016),rhee1980  (18-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really hoping it's your time @curlybird.

Can I ask ladies if anyone suffers from anxiety? I do and am struggling more and more with the pressure and ups and downs of ttc. I always try to stay positive but am really feeling it at the moment coming up to the next ovulation. I feel like there is a lot of pressure on me, you know to get the timing right etc. sorry to be a downer tonight. Just feeling emotional

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kylez83 For This Useful Post:

pugmum88  (18-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all TTC testers who want to wait till AF is late ...Support chat:-) #5

Quote Originally Posted by kylez83 View Post
    Really hoping it's your time @curlybird.

Can I ask ladies if anyone suffers from anxiety? I do and am struggling more and more with the pressure and ups and downs of ttc. I always try to stay positive but am really feeling it at the moment coming up to the next ovulation. I feel like there is a lot of pressure on me, you know to get the timing right etc. sorry to be a downer tonight. Just feeling emotional
    Sorry you're feeling down. I really want you to know you're not alone! Many of us I am sure go through stress and anxiety with this process. I guess that is why this forum is so good. I don't think our partners understand this feeling. It's really about what's happening to our bodies for the most part and this a mind @&$:!
    I don't know about your situation. But we have not told anyone that we are TTC so we don't have anyone to talk to about it but each other. We are on our fourth month TTC #1 and I know that's not that long in the scheme of things but our age is working against us which adds to the pressure and anxiety. I really just try to relax and do somethings to keep my mind off everything but even that is hard. FX this is both our months!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there @curlybird. Fx it's your month!

@kylez83 I don't have diagnosed anxiety but I do feel very anxious when I feel like I am out of control and TTC it the worst because you can do everything you can possible do and sometimes it's still just not meant to be. I haven't been TTC for very long but can already see how draining the emotional rollercoaster ride can be. Fx for you this month!
    @InterestedWoman totally agree, this forum has really helped me through some of those iffy times for me and it's good to know I'm not alone. Baby dust to you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    4yrs ttc and I can tell you I went through anxiety depression angry happy ecstatic the whole emotional folder but looking back I can say the months I did get overwhelmed where the months I didn't let nature takes it course and my o was delayed my af arrived late and my whole body just felt yuck ( defiantly my mind)
    its like naileson a chalk board to hear someone say it when your so clucking To just relax but the most amazing gift you can give yourself is support how ever that looks for you
    e,g around ovulation keep a diary, do something nice fotyoisslf , read books all of this things - make it the sacred time it is!
    then af time I would make sure I honoured my feelings and thoughts then to
    ttc is about letting go of conotrol and allowing nature to take its course if your having regularly sex every second day then no matter what else you do will come come to that !

To to say my life is changing once again at the moment is an understatement
    after 3 yrs of homeschooling and being at home with ds for 9 yrs we got a call last week that he has been offered a position at our local Steiner school that we have been waiting in the wait list for a long time
    he's so excited ( but said he loves home school too) but we're thrilled he can create his life community in a very beautiful free learning environment
    what to do with myself now ..... next year .... wow!!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (18-11-2016),Sweetbabydreams  (18-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Linlin how did you go with frer?
    @curlybird hopefully it's just too early. Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust
    @kylez83 I don't suffer from anxiety but my best friend and sister both do (and are both TTC). I can't even begin to imagine how that feels but if you ever want to vent, unload or talk, here is a great place. My bestie uses techniques like acupuncture, colouring in and the headspace meditation app to assist in managing the anxiety.
    @InterestedWoman I couldn't agree more. We've kept our TTC journey pretty secret to. It's great to have such a huge online support group though!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamingofnumber3 For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman  (18-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Felicia wow some big changes ahead for you! Congrats to your DS for being accepted into your local Steiner school!