Closed Thread
Page 45 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird goodluck & sendingg lots of baby dust your way!! - Also happy Anniversary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I hope you don't mind me joining in. I'm 30, mum to 2 boys aged 11 and 9.... and my DP and I have just start TTC.
    I have PCOS and didn't have AF for 10 years. I started acupuncture last month to assist in TTC and getting my cycle back and AF arrived this week for the first time! Only lasted 2 days but I'm now CD4 and really hoping I ovulate this month.
    I've purchased bulk opk's, am BBT tracking and scoping.
    Hoping to get to know my body a bit better and although I'm expecting a long journey, I'm secretly hoping it's not

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamingofnumber3 For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman  (10-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @dreamingofnumber3 Welcome hun! Hope you have a nice quick ttc journey. Acupuncture is amazing, isn't it.

Omg we were almost sprung. We had literally just finished dtd and i was laying in bed with my legs up and DH had jumped in the shower. Then i hear mil's car bleep outside and im thinking "****!". I wait to hear if she rings the bell and nothing... then i hear the door unlocking (she has keys to our house), then im like "f**k" and quickly throw on my pjs. I walk out and she's in our loungeroom dropping something off for me to pass onto my mum. Im then thinking to myself "is my face all flushed, do i look like ive just had sex" and my underpants are filling with jizz which should be staying inside!!! (Sorry about the mental image). If she had come any earlier... omg! She reckons she run the bell but theres no way i wouldn't have heard it if she did.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird this made me giggle! What is she doing just showing up on your anniversary?!
    We have all been in that embarrassing predicament I think!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @InterestedWoman She wanted to drop something off for my mum as im seeing her tomorrow... So glad she didnt rock up while we were still dtd. (there needs to be an embarrassed face lol)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman  (11-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG @curlybird talk about timing!
    I bet she knew and she was equally embarrassed.

Does your MIL know you're TTC? Am I the only one that feels pressure from the Inlaws to get pregnant? My DP has no children (my boys are from a previous marriage) and his parents are both always asking me (not him!!) when will it happen!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @dreamingofnumber3 wow that's amazing how acupuncture has helped! I have my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @kylez83

I started because my best friend had acupuncture for a few months and got pregnant after years of trying! Unfortunately she m/c but she swears by it. Fingers crossed it can help me too

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamingofnumber3 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (11-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update from me. Thought again AF must of arrived last night after yesterday and day before of spotting and cramping but again this morning just a spot showed up. I had a terrible sleep last night, as I do on first night of AF, felt hot, crampy and sick and couldn't get comfortable. Still feel the same this morning. My partner and I have decided that if AF isn't fully here tonight, despite the fact we are only on day 26 and AF isn't due till day 28, we will do a test. I need to for my sanity as I'm going crazy wondering what's going on. Part of me is sure we won't be, rest of me hopes we are.....

I'm worried that because I had the hsg on day 10 and it caused bleeding that I may have a blockage in my cervix from the wound healing over and AF isn't getting through. Not sure if I'm over thinking or what. I really don't know what to do but I guess a test tonight is a first step and is she still doesn't turn up there may be a trip to the hospital tonight / tomorrow to get checked out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @kylez83 good luck! If you are planning on testing you might want to do a 3 hour hold or tesr in the morning with fmu.

No our parents don't know we are ttc. They might have a slight idea as they know the reason i returned to work part time was so we could get paid parental leave. But we don't need that sort of pressure as they would probably be asking every time they saw us if they knew.