Closed Thread
Page 40 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 1001
  1. #391
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    587
    Thanks
    827
    Thanked
    611
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezaf View Post
    Haha @rhee1980 that is gold! definitely a 21st story yay congrats again! I calculated my EDD earlier too.. beginning of July.. You?
    End of June for me, so could be June or July!

  2. #392
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,817
    Thanks
    1,405
    Thanked
    1,005
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Deezaf You are in for a real treat! Having a baby is so incredibly amazing! I honestly never knew i would feel this way about anyone. I am super excited about giving DD a sibling.
    @InterestedWoman Welcome! It's not easy but sometimes its easy having af turn up than seeing a negative test. Fingers crossed this is your turn!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

    InterestedWoman  (26-10-2016)

  4. #393
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    44
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks @curlybird !! I am so incredibly excited, nervous & happy for what's to come just want to keep taking tests to see that pink line again and again hehe still a few weeks before we get home from our honeymoon but will be booking into the dr for as soon as we get there.. don't care if I'm jetlagged hehe

  5. #394
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    538
    Thanks
    743
    Thanked
    389
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    @Deezaf You are in for a real treat! Having a baby is so incredibly amazing! I honestly never knew i would feel this way about anyone. I am super excited about giving DD a sibling.
    @InterestedWoman Welcome! It's not easy but sometimes its easy having af turn up than seeing a negative test. Fingers crossed this is your turn!
    Thanks! Yeah I know the feeling of that white test staring back at me. Not a great feeling. I'm really not having any obvious symptoms and I'm 10dpo. Only some sharp pangs in the lower region every now and then and slightly tender boobs. So there's no real justification for me to test early except that I want to know!! I'll know by the weekend either way I am sure.

  6. #395
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,817
    Thanks
    1,405
    Thanked
    1,005
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @InterestedWoman How are you going? Any sign of af?

  7. #396
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    538
    Thanks
    743
    Thanked
    389
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Calling all TTC testers who want to wait till AF is late ...Support chat:-) #5

    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    @InterestedWoman How are you going? Any sign of af?
    I'm ok thanks. Not yet. Due on Sunday I think. Feeling like it's going to come though.
    How are you?

  8. #397
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,817
    Thanks
    1,405
    Thanked
    1,005
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @InterestedWoman Nothing much happening here, just finished AF and waiting to O. Seriously considering getting acupuncture to see if i can get lucky and fall pregnant after another session haha. Its our anniversary around the time of O so we might make an anniversary baby
    @Deezaf How's your honeymoon going? Are you still over the moon? Hope you are well!
    @EnPointe How are you hun? Not long till you are due now?

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

    InterestedWoman  (29-10-2016),rhee1980  (29-10-2016)

  10. #398
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    44
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    @InterestedWoman Nothing much happening here, just finished AF and waiting to O. Seriously considering getting acupuncture to see if i can get lucky and fall pregnant after another session haha. Its our anniversary around the time of O so we might make an anniversary baby
    @Deezaf How's your honeymoon going? Are you still over the moon? Hope you are well!
    @EnPointe How are you hun? Not long till you are due now?
    @curlybird Thanks for asking! Yep still high over the moon.. still can't believe it! We've names it Gummy Bear.. can't wait to get home now and see my dr!! Though I'm loving our trip.. we're now in Dijon France and have 3 weeks left!! My bbc app says the best day to do a hpt is Sunday the 30th so haven't taken any more yet (3 is enough for now hehe) will do another one then just to see that line again

    How is things with you going? Fx can't wait to follow your journey also!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Deezaf For This Useful Post:

    InterestedWoman  (29-10-2016)

  12. #399
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,817
    Thanks
    1,405
    Thanked
    1,005
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @rhee1980 How are you going hun?
    @Deezaf Sounds like you are having an amazing honeymoon! Had you been trying long?

    I think ill will have a acupuncture session before my fertile period. If we aren't successful ill will try a few months without then give acupuncture another go

  13. #400
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    587
    Thanks
    827
    Thanked
    611
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    @rhee1980 How are you going hun?
    @Deezaf Sounds like you are having an amazing honeymoon! Had you been trying long?

    I think ill will have a acupuncture session before my fertile period. If we aren't successful ill will try a few months without then give acupuncture another go
    Fine thank you for asking. 5.5 weeks. Tired but not sick which is good. No scan til 12 weeks so just waiting now


 

Similar Threads

  1. Calling all TTC testers who want to wait till AF is late ... Support chat :-) #4
    By EnPointe in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1031
    Last Post: 12-07-2016, 12:42
  2. Calling mums to be from Melbourne! Support from friendly student midwife!
    By edwinarose in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-05-2016, 01:21
  3. *TW* late term ab0rti0n advice & support
    By BerryDelicious in forum Feeling alone
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-04-2016, 21:51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
ProSwimProSwim runs learn to swim classes for babies, children and adults. Our indoor centre in Plympton Park has lessons all ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›