Closed Thread
Page 34 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 1001
  1. #331
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    587
    Thanks
    827
    Thanked
    611
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    @rhee1980, Are the proper positive or are the lines not as strong but still there? If so this is because it takes a while for the LH to leave you system once you have ovulated
    you caught that egg!
    No I'm talking stronger than the control line positives! I had a week of almost positives before that too! Yesterday's positive was a bit lighter but still darker than control so I'm hoping today it's lighter than the control! It's crazy really!

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,811
    Thanks
    1,396
    Thanked
    1,002
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    No I'm talking stronger than the control line positives! I had a week of almost positives before that too! Yesterday's positive was a bit lighter but still darker than control so I'm hoping today it's lighter than the control! It's crazy really!
    Oh wow! That's bizarre! What is your cm like? Has the ewcm stopped?

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    587
    Thanks
    827
    Thanked
    611
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Calling all TTC testers who want to wait till AF is late ...Support chat:-) #5

    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    Oh wow! That's bizarre! What is your cm like? Has the ewcm stopped?
    Yep the EWCM stopped last Thursday and CP lowered and closed up. Everything including temp points to O being last Wednesday. Here's my chart. I don't think I'll bother with OPKs next cycle if I don't get bfp, they're adding too much confusion at the moment!IMG_1476228528.929223.jpg

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

    curlybird  (12-10-2016)

  5. #334
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,811
    Thanks
    1,396
    Thanked
    1,002
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Your chart looks good! Hopefully its a good sign.

    I've been having some pressure down there, and even when we dtd yesterday it was quite uncomfortable. We dtd on friday night too... not sure what that is about, but hopefully its a good sign

  6. #335
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    587
    Thanks
    827
    Thanked
    611
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Definitely negative OPK this morning, yay! 6 more days til AF due and 7 days til FS appointment so at least something will happen next week!

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

    curlybird  (13-10-2016),KJane13  (14-10-2016)

  8. #336
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,811
    Thanks
    1,396
    Thanked
    1,002
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My OPKs are no longer positive either!! hopefully we caught those eggs!

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

    KJane13  (14-10-2016),MrsDL  (14-10-2016)

  10. #337
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked
    73
    Reviews
    0
    Fingers crossed @rhee1980 & @curlybird ! I bought a saliva opk, it looks like I ovulated on day 10!! Never done that before.. I'm still testing everyday incase I was wrong and ovulate in the next few days. Glad I tested or wouldn't have had a clue!

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KJane13 For This Useful Post:

    curlybird  (14-10-2016),rhee1980  (14-10-2016)

  12. #338
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,584
    Thanks
    1,587
    Thanked
    1,052
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello ladies
    I'm going to be naughty and ask for an update as I'm to slack to re read thread! Any bfps - judging by open chat there's a lot of " o" happening
    I haven't thought about anything baby related in 2 1/2 cycles and not has it been good just enjoy me and dh !
    I think my heart and body have made a decision that ttc is finished for us ... we won't prevent but most certainly won't be activity trying
    i feel "ok" about it to be honest and my cluckyness is really dying down , even when I see a new born !

    My my life is super full with homeschooling running our business and travelling and enjoying life
    oh and we got a puppy last week - in love
    ds is 10 in July so feeling like my life is moving forward and blessed to have him
    we started trying when he was 5 so good effort I think haha
    hope you are all well and mummy's who are pregnant now hope to see your new bundles soon x

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

    curlybird  (17-10-2016),EnPointe  (03-11-2016),KJane13  (18-10-2016),rhee1980  (17-10-2016)

  14. #339
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    587
    Thanks
    827
    Thanked
    611
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Hello ladies
    I'm going to be naughty and ask for an update as I'm to slack to re read thread! Any bfps - judging by open chat there's a lot of " o" happening
    I haven't thought about anything baby related in 2 1/2 cycles and not has it been good just enjoy me and dh !
    I think my heart and body have made a decision that ttc is finished for us ... we won't prevent but most certainly won't be activity trying
    i feel "ok" about it to be honest and my cluckyness is really dying down , even when I see a new born !

    My my life is super full with homeschooling running our business and travelling and enjoying life
    oh and we got a puppy last week - in love💜
    ds is 10 in July so feeling like my life is moving forward and blessed to have him
    we started trying when he was 5 so good effort I think haha
    hope you are all well and mummy's who are pregnant now hope to see your new bundles soon x
    Thanks for checking in! AF is due on Wed for me. If I get a bfn I have my FS appointment on Thursday.
    We also got a new fur baby on the weekend! A new blue heeler puppy to keep our other one company. She is not too impressed so far but is slowly warming to him! I'm exhausted from spending the day running after the puppy and the 2yo (who has just given up day naps, aargh!) and making sure the big dog is playing nice! Going to bed in a minute!

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

    Felicia  (18-10-2016),MUG81  (18-10-2016)

  16. #340
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,811
    Thanks
    1,396
    Thanked
    1,002
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Felicia so nice to hear from you, i have been wondering how you are going. Sounds like life is good and keeping you busy. Very exciting about the new furbaby! Do you have a pic?

    I plan to test on friday as that will be 9dpo as i doubt ill get af which would make things so much easier.
    DD has been cut down to 1 feed a day now, started a week ago so will see how that goes and see if AF returns.
    @rhee1980 eeee will you test tomorrow or Wednesday! Fingers crossed for you!!!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

    Felicia  (18-10-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Calling all TTC testers who want to wait till AF is late ... Support chat :-) #4
    By EnPointe in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1031
    Last Post: 12-07-2016, 12:42
  2. Calling mums to be from Melbourne! Support from friendly student midwife!
    By edwinarose in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-05-2016, 01:21
  3. *TW* late term ab0rti0n advice & support
    By BerryDelicious in forum Feeling alone
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-04-2016, 21:51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Melbourne Natural Medicine ClinicLeading natural health practitioners in fertility, preconception, pregnancy, and children's health. We take an ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›