Closed Thread
Page 61 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 1023
  1. #601
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    912
    Thanks
    567
    Thanked
    375
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel0v3d View Post
    Was it once off or did it happen a few times. I've not felt implantation either but know some women do.
    Gone now.. So who knows lol

  2. #602
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    362
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked
    278
    Reviews
    0
    Ok so TMI but freaking out a little !! Have had some brown discharge and im cd 9.... af stopped around 5 days ago so confused why i am getting this discharge so late on... anyone else had this ?

  3. #603
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    655
    Thanks
    707
    Thanked
    509
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crt22 View Post
    Ok so TMI but freaking out a little !! Have had some brown discharge and im cd 9.... af stopped around 5 days ago so confused why i am getting this discharge so late on... anyone else had this ?
    Old blood?
    Ovulation?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

    crt22  (08-08-2016)

  5. #604
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    3,788
    Thanks
    1,494
    Thanked
    1,197
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've decided to take the relaxed approach this month but it's so frustrating when everything reminds you of babies etc. unpacking some boxes in our new house and come across the cute announcement I was going to use to say we were due April 16 (clearly passed), then at the doctors today I saw my doctors partner who asked if I was there due my pregnancy as I had blood work last month before I miscarriaged. I'm like "I wish" instead I'm there to get my sucky blood pressure checked argh... Feel like it's never going to happen. I seem to fall pregnant but just can't keep a pregnancy

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (08-08-2016)

  7. #605
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,759
    Thanks
    4,708
    Thanked
    1,682
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    I've decided to take the relaxed approach this month but it's so frustrating when everything reminds you of babies etc. unpacking some boxes in our new house and come across the cute announcement I was going to use to say we were due April 16 (clearly passed), then at the doctors today I saw my doctors partner who asked if I was there due my pregnancy as I had blood work last month before I miscarriaged. I'm like "I wish" instead I'm there to get my sucky blood pressure checked argh... Feel like it's never going to happen. I seem to fall pregnant but just can't keep a pregnancy
    Uuggh it sucks doesn't it?

    My sil got pregnant by accident right after my 2nd chemical, and she is due to have a c'sec on the 28th, and here I am still not pregnant

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

    BabyG4  (08-08-2016)

  9. #606
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    694
    Thanks
    1,184
    Thanked
    726
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crt22 View Post
    Ok so TMI but freaking out a little !! Have had some brown discharge and im cd 9.... af stopped around 5 days ago so confused why i am getting this discharge so late on... anyone else had this ?
    In previous cycles, I got very lightly coloured discharge in the lead up to ovulation.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

    crt22  (08-08-2016)

  11. #607
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    694
    Thanks
    1,184
    Thanked
    726
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Found this 'pregnancy announcement' idea for Christmas cards yesterday - it is perfect and the time would be ideal if we conceived this month or even next!
    I try hard not to plan ahead too much about being pregnant before getting pregnant, but I must admit, I have an idea about how I want to announce my pregnancy on fb and then last night I found myself research ideas (because I'm not creative) for the grandparents' reveal. On Etsy there are wine bottle labels that you scratch off the message that say something like, "It's a good time to celebrate...because you're going to be grandparents." ($6 from Australia)

    This was supposed to be my distraction from thinking about testing!!! I know we are all in the same boat of just really wanting to be pregnant!!!!!

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

    lilsushi  (10-08-2016),makingbabythree  (08-08-2016)

  13. #608
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    655
    Thanks
    707
    Thanked
    509
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    I try hard not to plan ahead too much about being pregnant before getting pregnant, but I must admit, I have an idea about how I want to announce my pregnancy on fb and then last night I found myself research ideas (because I'm not creative) for the grandparents' reveal. On Etsy there are wine bottle labels that you scratch off the message that say something like, "It's a good time to celebrate...because you're going to be grandparents." ($6 from Australia)

    This was supposed to be my distraction from thinking about testing!!! I know we are all in the same boat of just really wanting to be pregnant!!!!!
    Yeh... I was thinking about it and then looked on Pinterest, and found this and was like oh boy, you think about this way too much, haha!

    I don't think we'll be able to manage it but we'd like to keep this Bub (pregnancy) under wraps for as long as we can! And surprise everyone!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

    Yogis Mumma  (08-08-2016)

  15. #609
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,483
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked
    907
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Yeh... I was thinking about it and then looked on Pinterest, and found this and was like oh boy, you think about this way too much, haha!

    I don't think we'll be able to manage it but we'd like to keep this Bub (pregnancy) under wraps for as long as we can! And surprise everyone!
    That's what we plan to do. Just keep it off FB and everything for a while. Everyone keeps asking us about another baby so I told hubby I just want to not mention anything and wait til it's so obvious that they can't help but ask and be uncomfortable about it haha.

    I am not really "planning" but I have been writing names down as they come to me. What was approx 5 names he since turned into like 30 girl names and 20 boy names haha. So I should be right there.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

    makingbabythree  (08-08-2016),Yogis Mumma  (08-08-2016)

  17. #610
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    655
    Thanks
    707
    Thanked
    509
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    That's what we plan to do. Just keep it off FB and everything for a while. Everyone keeps asking us about another baby so I told hubby I just want to not mention anything and wait til it's so obvious that they can't help but ask and be uncomfortable about it haha.

    I am not really "planning" but I have been writing names down as they come to me. What was approx 5 names he since turned into like 30 girl names and 20 boy names haha. So I should be right there.
    I do the baby name thing too!! But I love choosing baby names!!!

    Only a few of my friends know we're TTC, not even any family know!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

    Yogis Mumma  (08-08-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Due In August 2016
    By KristieF in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19-02-2016, 05:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Melbourne Natural Medicine ClinicLeading natural health practitioners in fertility, preconception, pregnancy, and children's health. We take an ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›