Closed Thread
Page 46 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 1023
  1. #451
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,787
    Thanks
    5,457
    Thanked
    1,851
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Omg me too! Been the quietest week. Today I've browsed vitamins online, made an acupuncture appointment, and checked FB a zillion times. Thank god I'm only working til 12!!
    Same here! No one wants to ship anything as no one haa money lol.

    Oh lucky you! I'm here till 4:30

    I've checked my emails, drank coffee, ate a yogurt played pokemon lol

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

    rhee1980  (04-08-2016)

  3. #452
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    916
    Thanks
    584
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Same here! No one wants to ship anything as no one haa money lol.

    Oh lucky you! I'm here till 4:30

    I've checked my emails, drank coffee, ate a yogurt played pokemon lol
    Hahaha Pokemon. Guilty here also

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (04-08-2016)

  5. #453
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,787
    Thanks
    5,457
    Thanked
    1,851
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Hahaha Pokemon. Guilty here also
    Haha my story is too everyone, that I have it for ds. But in reality I mainly play it lol

  6. #454
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,529
    Thanks
    468
    Thanked
    590
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the kind words ladies! I don't really feel ready yet for #3 anyway... Probably gonna delay till Oct/Nov to TTC. Hope you all have BFPs well before then!!!


  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lilahh For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (04-08-2016),rhee1980  (04-08-2016),Willis41  (04-08-2016)

  8. #455
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    58
    Reviews
    0
    Tamz, that sounds super promising!

    Boring day for me to - housework, yuck! Trying to get it spotless before we go on holidays. 9-11dpo today, no nausea or sore boobs today. I have a lot of light cramping though - can't decide if it's good things happening, nothing at all, or just my lower abs having a hissy fit thanks to the evil or session this morning! Night shift tonight so won't be able to test until Saturday at the earliest.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PeanutButterTurtle For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (04-08-2016),tamzmaree  (04-08-2016)

  10. #456
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    302
    Thanks
    296
    Thanked
    188
    Reviews
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Oh really? When do you normally o and get af? That seems early!

    I'm tempinh this cycle, just to see what it comes up with lol
    I haven't been doing any tracking since having my baby 12 months ago, this will be the first month so not sure when I o from when i got pregnant with baby I think it was about 5 days after AF. Just finished AF and have just started o testing as per my monitor, today I got low which is what I expected.

    I really hate temping, I remember last time as soon as I would get the temp drop after o'ing I would feel so disappointed. Not sure if I will do it this time.

  11. #457
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    1,449
    Thanked
    762
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    I'm so bored today at work - someone entertain me please??? Pretty please???
    I am so tired and feeling blahhh myself...but I teach adolescent boys so I can't afford to be 'off my game!'

    I've been married 7 years and for the first time I woke my DH up early this morning to dtd (I don't usually like it in the morning)...I'm worried about finding enough times within my fertile window...he was well chuffed but his body seemed shocked at having to perform in the morning...we managed tho!!

    I hope my silly TMI entertained you slightly. **the things we do to try to fall pregnant!!!**


  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

    Aloria  (04-08-2016),BabyG4  (04-08-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (04-08-2016),MUG81  (04-08-2016),rhee1980  (04-08-2016),tamzmaree  (04-08-2016)

  13. #458
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    470
    Thanks
    190
    Thanked
    297
    Reviews
    0
    I know some of you have mentioned Maca lately? Can somebody fill me in on why it's good, and whether I should just be taking or DH too?
    I thought it was good for sex drive? I'm lacking big time atm, DH has no issues though lol.

  14. #459
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,787
    Thanks
    5,457
    Thanked
    1,851
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahjane914 View Post
    I haven't been doing any tracking since having my baby 12 months ago, this will be the first month so not sure when I o from when i got pregnant with baby I think it was about 5 days after AF. Just finished AF and have just started o testing as per my monitor, today I got low which is what I expected.

    I really hate temping, I remember last time as soon as I would get the temp drop after o'ing I would feel so disappointed. Not sure if I will do it this time.
    Oh no. Well just keep going with it

    I'm finding temping to be a bit of a pain.

  15. #460
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,787
    Thanks
    5,457
    Thanked
    1,851
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    I am so tired and feeling blahhh myself...but I teach adolescent boys so I can't afford to be 'off my game!'

    I've been married 7 years and for the first time I woke my DH up early this morning to dtd (I don't usually like it in the morning)...I'm worried about finding enough times within my fertile window...he was well chuffed but his body seemed shocked at having to perform in the morning...we managed tho!!

    I hope my silly TMI entertained you slightly. **the things we do to try to fall pregnant!!!**

    Hahahaha cracked me up!!!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Due In August 2016
    By KristieF in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19-02-2016, 06:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Innovations Sports PhysiotherapyWomen’s Health Physios who are able to assess and treat a wide range of Pregnancy and Post Natal Issues. We offer ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›