Closed Thread
Page 41 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 1023
  1. #401
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked
    13
    Reviews
    0

    Unhappy :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilahh View Post
    No need to test tomorrow- AF arrived today!!
    Sorry to hear xxx

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Willis41 For This Useful Post:

    Lilahh  (04-08-2016)

  3. #402
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    3,971
    Thanks
    1,593
    Thanked
    1,313
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilahh View Post
    No need to test tomorrow- AF arrived today!!
    So sorry Lilahh! TTC can really suck at times

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

    Lilahh  (04-08-2016)

  5. #403
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    454
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked
    390
    Reviews
    0
    4dpo. Anyone else?

  6. #404
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    515
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked
    123
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fauvette I'm 2dp3dt so the equivalent to 5dpo

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbles21 For This Useful Post:

    Fauvette  (03-08-2016)

  8. #405
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    506
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked
    176
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm joining the crew who had Af arrive today. I'm not bummed as I really didn't think this was our month. Have some Maca to start this cycle and hoping that my testing at the end of the month will be my long awaited bfp.

  9. #406
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    803
    Thanks
    1,454
    Thanked
    763
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm freaking out a little but I know I'm being silly - just not too many ppl to vent to!

    I really think today is O day! We have guests at the moment at my house due to family issues. I was allowed to go in late to work today. My guests left early. My hubby said, "lets do it now!" Me being boring said, no I'm anxious about getting to work lets enjoy tonight.

    Now I'm at work CURSING MYSELF because when I get home tonight our house will be full and I'm feeling quite wet today (sorry TMI) so panicking that I've left it too late Why oh why did I say no!!!??? Anyway, I don't care about dtd with other ppl in my house, I just hope we can somehow escape earlier to the bedroom without it looking sus!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (03-08-2016)

  11. #407
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    508
    Thanked
    182
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilahh View Post
    No need to test tomorrow- AF arrived today!!
    Bummer xx

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aloria For This Useful Post:

    Lilahh  (04-08-2016)

  13. #408
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    508
    Thanked
    182
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    I'm freaking out a little but I know I'm being silly - just not too many ppl to vent to!

    I really think today is O day! We have guests at the moment at my house due to family issues. I was allowed to go in late to work today. My guests left early. My hubby said, "lets do it now!" Me being boring said, no I'm anxious about getting to work lets enjoy tonight.

    Now I'm at work CURSING MYSELF because when I get home tonight our house will be full and I'm feeling quite wet today (sorry TMI) so panicking that I've left it too late Why oh why did I say no!!!??? Anyway, I don't care about dtd with other ppl in my house, I just hope we can somehow escape earlier to the bedroom without it looking sus!
    Or... You could just tell everyone what you're up to!!

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aloria For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (03-08-2016),rhee1980  (03-08-2016),Yogis Mumma  (03-08-2016)

  15. #409
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    803
    Thanks
    1,454
    Thanked
    763
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloria View Post
    Or... You could just tell everyone what you're up to!!
    I was thinking of that...it is my sister-in-law and I think she conceived when visiting us a couple of years ago when we were living overseas.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (03-08-2016)

  17. #410
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    508
    Thanked
    182
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    I was thinking of that...it is my sister-in-law and I think she conceived when visiting us a couple of years ago when we were living overseas.
    Go for it!! Enjoy tonight But remember to take any other chance as it comes your way in future!!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aloria For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (03-08-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Due In August 2016
    By KristieF in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19-02-2016, 06:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Transition into Parenthood / Calmbirth SydneyJulie's Transition into Parenthood and Calmbirth courses for pregnant couples will get you ready, prepared and ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Small Age GapGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Acupuncture recommendations - Melbourne.Conception & Fertility General Chat
Come chat, Ladies who are 40+ TTC or ExpectingConception & Fertility General Chat
Amazing August TTCConception & Fertility General Chat
I am... #20General Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›