Closed Thread
Page 83 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 1111
  1. #821
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked
    135
    Reviews
    0
    @LittleDove @Btae Oh really? Im not the only one! No idea why it takes so long. I was waiting for a FET. With my last clinic it only took 2 weeks. Yes we are going to go ahead starting tomorrow! @Chyna Thank you. Great to hear It's all such a waiting game but it's hard when you feel like you're running out of time. We've decided to do another cycle - I start Synarel tomorrow. I hope then we can do a FET after egg pick up. @pingc383 I was originally told it would take 2 weeks...after it went over they said it's normally more like 3 weeks. There's been no mention of 4 weeks. I hope not!!

  2. #822
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    538
    Thanks
    372
    Thanked
    700
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Thank you hun. Which lab does Wazza use? Does he have his own lab or is he affiliated with the others, such as Genea?
    I don't know which lab qfg uses. All my previous PGD testing with Monash using their own lab were around 3 week's wait.

  3. #823
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    538
    Thanks
    372
    Thanked
    700
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by newbeginnings284 View Post
    @LittleDove @Btae Oh really? Im not the only one! No idea why it takes so long. I was waiting for a FET. With my last clinic it only took 2 weeks. Yes we are going to go ahead starting tomorrow! @Chyna Thank you. Great to hear It's all such a waiting game but it's hard when you feel like you're running out of time. We've decided to do another cycle - I start Synarel tomorrow. I hope then we can do a FET after egg pick up. @pingc383 I was originally told it would take 2 weeks...after it went over they said it's normally more like 3 weeks. There's been no mention of 4 weeks. I hope not!!
    All the best with upcoming cycle!! I am about 2 week behind and will be starting synarel on 10/9.

  4. #824
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked
    135
    Reviews
    0
    Oh my gosh...started Synarel today for cycle #3. A friend who did 1 IVF round just said to me, it's good to bank but I'm worried about the toll it's taking on your body doing another cycle so soon. My last cycle was July and I've had a month off. Now I'm freaking that the response wont be as good because it's too soon Thoughts? I'll call up again Monday. Sigh.

  5. #825
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    538
    Thanks
    372
    Thanked
    700
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @newnewbeginnings284
    Dear, I did 3 stim antagonist cycles last year with another clinic (EPU late April/late June/early Oct) and #4 this Feb, I got the worst result from stim #1 and best results from stim #3. So I don't think back to back cycle impacted the result too much, especially if Wazza agrees for you to go ahead with this cycle. If your body isn't ready, it will show on the first scan and see what wazza says.

    However, if you feel your body needs a break then definitely take one after this cycle. After my FET in March I decided not to cycle for a few months and it was really good to off all med for a while. for good results!!
    Last edited by Btae; 28-08-2016 at 21:16.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

    Gagingi  (29-08-2016)

  7. #826
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,475
    Thanks
    2,899
    Thanked
    4,902
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by newbeginnings284 View Post
    Oh my gosh...started Synarel today for cycle #3. A friend who did 1 IVF round just said to me, it's good to bank but I'm worried about the toll it's taking on your body doing another cycle so soon. My last cycle was July and I've had a month off. Now I'm freaking that the response wont be as good because it's too soon Thoughts? I'll call up again Monday. Sigh.
    @newbeginnings284 hi:-) i think a month of between stim cycles is the norm. I havent heard any fs say you needed to wait longer than that for ivf cycles. Some people leave a longer gap but thats not to improve the outcome /success, its usually just because they're broke n need more time to get $ or they need a break from all the drugs and mental stress. :-) Some fs are happy to go back to back, often with older ladies who are running out of time and some ladies say theyve had their best cycles on 2nd or 3rd cycle back to back. Soni think you will be fine. No need to wait more than a month between cycling. Hope that helps a little xox

  8. #827
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked
    135
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Btae View Post
    @ newbeginnings284
    dear, I did 3 stim antagonist cycles last year with another clinic (EPU late April/late June/early Oct) and #4 this Feb, I got the worst result from stim #1 and best results from stim #3. So I don't think back to back cycle impacted the result too much, especially if Wazza agrees for you to go ahead with this cycle. If your body isn't ready, it will show on the first scan and see what wazza says.

    However, if you feel your body needs a break then definitely take one after this cycle. After my FET in March I decided not to cycle for a few months and it was really good to off all med for a while. for good results!!
    Thank you!! I'm feeling in a pretty good place and am ready to go again. I really don't want to wait - already so sick of waiting.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to newbeginnings284 For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (02-09-2016)

  10. #828
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked
    135
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @newbeginnings284 hi:-) i think a month of between stim cycles is the norm. I havent heard any fs say you needed to wait longer than that for ivf cycles. Some people leave a longer gap but thats not to improve the outcome /success, its usually just because they're broke n need more time to get $ or they need a break from all the drugs and mental stress. :-) Some fs are happy to go back to back, often with older ladies who are running out of time and some ladies say theyve had their best cycles on 2nd or 3rd cycle back to back. Soni think you will be fine. No need to wait more than a month between cycling. Hope that helps a little xox
    Thank you! I'm ready Yes that helps, I do trust WDA. I just need to stop thinking so much!!

  11. #829
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    @pinc383
    I have an early appt on the 1st, so I'm guessing not till after then...

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to malteasers For This Useful Post:

    pingc383  (28-08-2016)

  13. #830
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    Hi there guys,

    Was just wondering if anyone's had Warren do a FET cycle with lots of Gonal-f stims ( he called it a +BD cycle, but in less polite terms lol!)?

    I've just moved over from Dr M of the not-so-great-bed-manner, and while the first Gonal-F script I filled a week ago cost me the standard PBS price of $38 per/pen from the Mill pharmacy, this morning I ran out (what happens when you're in the final stages of your PhD and losing your mind) and of course no where has them that's open Sundays.

    So I rang QFg and they told me to hurry in to grab their emergency supply from Little Edward street.

    $1110 for 2 pens. I wish I was kidding.

    They said its not covered on the PBS because I'm doing a FET cycle.
    I'm still hoping its a QFG mistake, because that's at least $3000 more I'll have to spend just to get me to trigger day.

    Oh my.
    Would have been way cheaper to have just done it as a global cycle at this stage....

    Thanks

    Super low AMH
    Stage 4 Endo
    3(-) IUIs
    7(-) FETs/IVFs


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1020
    Last Post: 15-07-2016, 10:29
  2. Replies: 1228
    Last Post: 03-05-2016, 12:16
  3. Replies: 976
    Last Post: 30-01-2016, 10:40

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Green Kids Modern Cloth NappiesGreen Kids manufactures gorgeous washable and reusable modern cloth nappies in Oz plus a full range of super absorbent ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›