Closed Thread
Page 72 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #4

@mrsparso I agree but I feel like I won't relax till the nuchal scan which is in 8 more days. I thought your could get harmony at 7-8 weeks? Then i see charlotte straight after which is a relief. I'm having the scan with carmody at Wesley who apparently are fantastic. I'm so glad to hear all is well with you. Not far behind me it will come so quick I can't believe on Thursday I'll be drug free apart from prednisone
    Last edited by Rosie8888; 15-08-2016 at 20:08.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (16-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @mrsparso I agree but I feel like I won't relax till the nuchal scan which is in 8 more days. I thought your could get harmony at 7-8 weeks? Then i see charlotte straight after which is a relief. I'm having the scan with carmody at Wesley who apparently are fantastic. I'm so glad to hear all is well with you. Not far behind me it will come so quick I can't believe on Thursday I'll be drug free apart from prednisone
    Umm...I'm not too sure about the tests. Our ob just said between 12 & 13 weeks which is what we did with our DS too. There's a scan place at the hospital we're going to so just getting it done there which is easy. You will just love the drug free days. Not long to go!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #4

MrsParasoMENTION]o exciting times ahead. I can't wait. I hope it helps with ms and it goes too. Hope your doing well xx are you finding out gender in harmony

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah definitely exciting. I hope you get a break from your MS. I feel lucky that I've never suffered with it. We're going to keep bubs gender a surprise. We did that with DS too so we're going to do the same. I am more tempted this time but I found not knowing gave me incentive to push during labour as I wanted him out so i could finally find out if it was a he or she!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso I'm finding out hubby doesn't want to know though. I don't know how I would go not knowing haha!! Yes you are lucky but it hasn't been easy for you either you have had stress along the way. Labour geez I haven't even thought that far ahead. Just realised when I can announce it will be 4 months of marriage and we will be 3 months :-) our guest at our wedding put in for a wishing well for Ivf so we are going to thank everyone for helping it happen

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 we were very open about our infertility with everyone as it came a shock at 25 years old etc. So we had a beautiful poem written about about how our wish was for a boy or girl as we already have a house etc. Everyone was so supporting of it. I've just been writing a poem now to announce it to our guests.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 we were very open about our infertility with everyone as it came a shock at 25 years old etc. So we had a beautiful poem written about about how our wish was for a boy or girl as we already have a house etc. Everyone was so supporting of it. I've just been writing a poem now to announce it to our guests.
    Wow that's so lovely. Good on you for being so open about it. That's a very brave thing to do. Enjoy making your announcement to family and friends xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso i didn't even know what Ivf was or anything when I was told that I needed it. I just remember looking at my mum crying in the appt then I was like **** it's serious stuff. And when we got out stuff together after crying in the Car park she emailed wazzas room straight away and I sore him 6 weeks later as I was a past patient. I had a laparoscopy where the gyno actually burnt all my inside of my hoo ha and it was all blistered hence how I found out about needing Ivf. I don't think I realised personal it all was before I told people. But so many people know people who have done it.
    @pingc383 we weren't going to get married and use our money for ivf and I'm the first grand daughter so my mum came up with wishing well idea. I'm 11 weeks 6 days now. Have my nuchal on 23rd. Yeah all doctors and a few gyno kept saying it. We hadn't tried at that stage I just had bad af and would keep going to hospital with pain and so much bleeding. Then I ended up back at wazzas ( he kept retiring when I wanted to see him as a gyno) all very grateful that I didn't go through the rubbish to find out and save some ache. I hope you are doing well xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Umm...I'm not too sure about the tests. Our ob just said between 12 & 13 weeks which is what we did with our DS too. There's a scan place at the hospital we're going to so just getting it done there which is easy. You will just love the drug free days. Not long to go!
    @mrsparso & @Rosie8888 We have our harmony test booked at 10 weeks which is this Friday. You cant do it before. Charlotte said they tend to push the nuchal scan out to 13 weeks now?? Not sure why exactly? Exciting times for you girls. I wish the next 3 weeks would just hurry up!!! @mrsparso you will be glad to get off bed rest in the next week or so! Have you been weened off any drugs yet? @Rosie8888 when did Charlotte start to take you off the drugs and which ones first? I have my last lot of intralipids on Monday and last appointment with Charlotte before we move to our OB locally.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (17-08-2016),Rosie8888  (17-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso I'm finding out hubby doesn't want to know though. I don't know how I would go not knowing haha!! Yes you are lucky but it hasn't been easy for you either you have had stress along the way. Labour geez I haven't even thought that far ahead. Just realised when I can announce it will be 4 months of marriage and we will be 3 months :-) our guest at our wedding put in for a wishing well for Ivf so we are going to thank everyone for helping it happen
    This sounds perfect! We plan to announce on our 7 year wedding anniversary when I'll be 13 weeks! So the timing is great How exciting! We want to know the gender. But wouldn't be telling anyone until closer to the time. We are sick of waiting for things!!!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (17-08-2016),Rosie8888  (17-08-2016)